Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any pro baseball players in here?

MightyMouse69 said:
I smell bullshit on many fronts here...yes all upcoming Pro's post anabolics in their gallery...

Are you a Cucamonga?

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Are you calling me a liar? Don't beat around the bush with your shallow comments.

Theedge1 said:
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Are you calling me a liar? Don't beat around the bush with your shallow comments.

No, I am serious about the question are you a Cucamonga?

Also, its just odd for someone to pop on a board and yell out you are a pro-baseball player...never saw that before, maybe this is a new trend...Have a great season.

My cousin is 21, about to turn 22 and has spent the past 4 years training for baseball. He weighed in at 5'10" 200. At the tryouts in Reading he came in 3rd in the 50yd dash, 2-2 with 2 singles and a HBP, and was invited to go to Clearwater, FL at the end of March for another round of tryouts.

Scouts call him once a month to check in and make sure he isn't getting lazy and out of shape. Turns out my cousin benches more than Phillies OF Pat Burrell and weighs less.

Top Bottom