Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any pro baseball players in here?

if you play for the minors correct me if i'm wrong but i doubt you all get tested for aas thanks in advance.. i know majors dont.. but i was curious about minors cause my boy came home gained 40 lbs in like 1 yr and said he hasn't touched steroids cause they get tested.. he plays in royals organization

I've played in both the Minors and the Majors...and yes AAS are tested for in the minor leagues, and have been for quite some time. This past season they changed the consequences quite a bit with a much steeper suspension and fine for the first offense.

PitBullFootBall said:
My cuz plays and he always runs primo - all thru the minors - and he's going to a majors camp in a couple months.
pitt pirates

How long is primo in your system? Does he run primo in season or off season? I've never been tested off-season but I've been tested many many times in-season. How long does Primo stay in your system?

5 months I think, I guess he knows how to get around it, I'll ask him.

I heard lots of guys are moving towards the quick detection time turnaround stuff. Var and oral winny is like 3 weeks and the NFL's secret --- test prop is gone is 2 weeks and test undecanoate is 1 week.

PitBullFootBall said:
5 months I think, I guess he knows how to get around it, I'll ask him.

I heard lots of guys are moving towards the quick detection time turnaround stuff. Var and oral winny is like 3 weeks and the NFL's secret --- test prop is gone is 2 weeks and test undecanoate is 1 week.

Yea, there is always ways around the tests. There is even a "clear 2" out right now...undetectable.

Theedge1 said:
Yea, there is always ways around the tests. There is even a "clear 2" out right now...undetectable.

I smell bullshit on many fronts here...yes all upcoming Pro's post anabolics in their gallery...

Are you a Cucamonga?

Top Bottom