Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you play racquetball?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I've taken it up lately because I became extremely bored with aerobic training. Fun game but like anything else, after a couple months or so, I will get tired of it. The only thing I'm consistent at is weight lifting. My friend and I fell on the floor and laughed for several minutes because we were trying to avoid running into each other and we both hit the deck. THen he ran into me and bounced off. It can be a lot of fun.

Ricocheting off of the glass and walls, and subjecting my knees to stop-and-go pounding is not my idea of a good time. I played squash when I was younger a bit, but I ditched it when I hit 195lbs.

I haven't played in a while, but every time I go to visit my parents, my dad & I play. We've been doing that since I was 16. We're still matched evenly. We just don't play as fast any more...

Definately fun stuff. Anything with a ball flying around at high speed is great. Tennis is great fun, too....plus you can do it outside.

canadianhitman said:
Ricocheting off of the glass and walls, and subjecting my knees to stop-and-go pounding is not my idea of a good time. I played squash when I was younger a bit, but I ditched it when I hit 195lbs.

Yeah, I like the contact. Reminds me of football when you bounce off of that plexiglass and run into the walls. Years ago, I ran through the plexiglass at the healthclub where I've been working out 20 years. They were afraid that I was gonna sue. I went after a loose ball on the basketball court and stuck my hand out to stop myself and my arm went right through the glass. I'm proud of that. Hasn't been done since. LOL

I played the Texas state champion tonight. He was there as a promotional thing I guess. To take on anyone willing to play. I got 1 point. He ran me all over the court and I nearly passed out from fatigue when the game ended. Great workout.

jerkbox said:
fun game....havent played it since college, but i enjoyed winging balls at people

You came back!

Top Bottom