Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any FANTASY FOOTBALL gurus out there???

My line up is:
QB D. Bledsoe

RB E. James
RB F. Taylor
RB A. Green
RB J. Stewert

WR C. Conway/sd
WR D. Jackson/sea
WR D. Alexander/minn
WR A. Randle El/pitts

TE J. Shockey

D Tenn

The TRADE:

A. Green for E. Moulds and Tiki Barber

I need a good wide out bad and you can start 3. Plus I have bledsoe.

ahrman green is a mess. dump him asap. take the trade bro. i also have bledsoe as my QB, he just fucking slings that thing baby!!!

wow you have a pretty good set of RB's. That's not a bad deal if you ask me.... can you get a one for one deal with Green for top 10 WR? If no take that deal. It's not bad.

I am trying to trade a guy TB's Defense for Peerless Price. He probably won't go for it. I might throw Thomas Jones in if he balks.

Yeah you need WRs BAD.

JC

joncrane said:
I am trying to trade a guy TB's Defense for Peerless Price. He probably won't go for it. I might throw Thomas Jones in if he balks.

Yeah you need WRs BAD.

JC

Thanx for the karma bro!! I'd hit u back, but it's gonna be gray.

I kinda think peerless price is more of the man in Buffalo than moulds is. Just my opinion. Always try to get more if you can. But like I said, it's a fair deal.

The Nature Boy said:
I kinda think peerless price is more of the man in Buffalo than moulds is. Just my opinion. Always try to get more if you can. But like I said, it's a fair deal.

I noticed that he does like to go to Price, but they both have a total of 25 receptions each.

Top Bottom