Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any experience with HCTZ (Hydrochlorothiazide)

Ayoquay

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Sorry for bringing this shit up again, i dropped my initial dose of GH from 1.5 to 1 iu, i plan to drop it entirely in a week or two. My graduation ceremony is in two days and i really need to shed the excess water quickly. I've read that HCTZ is generally safe and well tolerated unlike furosemide if taken on a proper low dose, Any experience with it? Thanks

Sorry for bringing this shit up again, i dropped my initial dose of GH from 1.5 to 1 iu, i plan to drop it entirely in a week or two. My graduation ceremony is in two days and i really need to shed the excess water quickly. I've read that HCTZ is generally safe and well tolerated unlike furosemide if taken on a proper low dose, Any experience with it? Thanks
@Ayoquay you should be posting in your log
but do you understand we told you that you have FAKE hgh? why are you ignoring what we told you

here above, thats FAKE hgh that you have, you understand that?

@Ayoquay you should be posting in your log
but do you understand we told you that you have FAKE hgh? why are you ignoring what we told you

here above, thats FAKE hgh that you have, you understand that?
I've been using it for a while, and I'm honestly pretty confident it's not fake. I've noticed significant changes that align with what genuine HGH should produce, increased muscle mass, lower bf, and my injury is healing way better

you could have healed up the same way without it and not known
no telling what you're taking

just FYI, retaining water is more likely with hcg
i bet you are using hcg and not hgh

messing around with diuretics in the heat is a Gamble
you can literally die from dehydration

diuretics aren't for people who are little bloated that's not how they work
they're used by professional bodybuilders with very strict coaches

forget the idea of using diuretics
you're going to end up the pleated and end up getting yourself hurt

Top Bottom