Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

And we wonder why....

after seeing this guy on the news again this morning I think he is getting more shit than he deserves

I appreciate that you have such a sweet disposition Cindy but please, don't feel sorry for this guy. I think he'll be just fine.

I tell you what though, when your attorney can't find an avenue to debate the ethos of your position because you are that far out of line in attitude?!?!? I'd call that a bad place to be.

And that is what distresses me the most. His attitude about it.

Last edited:
I think that this balances out the bank bailout, Newt's / Arnold's / Donald's latest deviances. Actually, no, it doesn't. I guess the team of personal responsibility isn't what it used to be.

I don't feel sorry for him...lol not at all..the finger pointing is a turn off when a good majority of people freeload off the government one way or another...rich or poor.

I don't feel sorry for him...lol not at all..the finger pointing is a turn off when a good majority of people freeload off the government one way or another...rich or poor.

Although I agree there is plenty of blame to go round, flagrant abuses such as this HAVE to held up and dealt with. Or are we just going to throw in the towel? Not meaning just you Cindy but any or all of us.

I think that this balances out the bank bailout, Newt's / Arnold's / Donald's latest deviances. Actually, no, it doesn't. I guess the team of personal responsibility isn't what it used to be.

I always get a kick out of this.. Exactly how much did the Bank Bailout cost US taxpayers?

Top Bottom