Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

and the cowboys win

WODIN said:
I bet you were close to shitting your pants yesterday.

Damn good game.

I bet you were too, I was flipping back and forth between the Giants and Cowboys game. It was crazy how both games had so much going on at the same time. It was great. Both games could have gone either way. My heart was beating out of my chest. You have to love NFL games. The excitement and drama can give you a coronary. I still can't believe the Cowboys won. I don't see the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS beating the CHIEFS on Saturday. Especially since we lost a few crucial players. Piece of shit phi. eagles always find a way to hurt our players. More Giants players get hurt playing the eagles than any other team. They are low class garbage. I guess they thought it was funny too playing clips of Feely missing the field goals against the Seahawks on the Big Screen in the Stadium after calling a timeout to ice Feely.

fistfullofsteel said:
I bet you were too, I was flipping back and forth between the Giants and Cowboys game. It was crazy how both games had so much going on at the same time. It was great. Both games could have gone either way. My heart was beating out of my chest. You have to love NFL games. The excitement and drama can give you a coronary. I still can't believe the Cowboys won. I don't see the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS beating the CHIEFS on Saturday. Especially since we lost a few crucial players. Piece of shit phi. eagles always find a way to hurt our players. More Giants players get hurt playing the eagles than any other team. They are low class garbage. I guess they thought it was funny too playing clips of Feely missing the field goals against the Seahawks on the Big Screen in the Stadium after calling a timeout to ice Feely.
The Cowboys were blacked out so I ended up being abused by my kids for 3 hours.

yeah, cowboys should've lost that one !!! BUT glad they didn't...Just as long as they have a better record then the Wash Deadskins, i'm happy....

Top Bottom