Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, Winstrol, Turanibol Cycle. Please Read!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...which confuses me even more... the explosive phase of the snatch is not what id be concerned about... it would be the catch and overhead squat...
sorry bro, im not helping anyone under 21 on here with juice... i will get banned... and its not in your best intrest either... if you are aspiring to do anything in collegiate or pro athletics, running messed up cycles like what you have, you are just going to blow any chance at success when you get tested...

you owe me a stash bro... lololol
i like to read those out loud to my wife, so when i talk to her about the cycles im planning, she feels much more at ease...
she votes alter as well...
o.k...... i've got a bottle of multi-vitamens, half a bottle of zinc, and 4 servings of attack but you're paying for shipping lmao;)

dude really? Your trying to tell us a mod flamed you? What happened is your 20 years old and your post is against the forum rules so he locked your thread (identical to this one except you removed age) just like I locked this. Do yourself a favor and read the forum rules before posting again. Assuming the mod you so blatantly ignored doesnt outright ban your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom