Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/ winstrol depot cycle?

if you cannot get any test at all... then run just the anavar... it will do you just fine, especially at your weight..

run that milk thistle at least a month after. do pct as I stated.. lose the clomid, trade the winny for something if you can once you get back..

Diet is key for your goals.. ensure you have that skill down..

then master training...

then comes chemicals.

thanks alot youve really been a big help. next time ill look into it a bit more before i buy.
you recon id be able to trade it in? i never even thought of that. suppose it just depends on supplier eh?
ill need to look into my diet its very difficult to do tho, id prefer to just eat what i want and smash out the weights!! lol.
oh yeah what u reacon to dbol only? i did it as a first cycle for 6 weeks about 2 months ago and got pretty strong but would have it been better with something else?

thanks alot youve really been a big help. next time ill look into it a bit more before i buy.
you recon id be able to trade it in? i never even thought of that. suppose it just depends on supplier eh?
ill need to look into my diet its very difficult to do tho, id prefer to just eat what i want and smash out the weights!! lol.
oh yeah what u reacon to dbol only? i did it as a first cycle for 6 weeks about 2 months ago and got pretty strong but would have it been better with something else?

I am very happy to help bro, and I am glad you are willing to learn..

I don't know how you get your stuff (read forum rules, do not give out names of suppliers.) but if you get it from a fellow gym member he will probably let you swap it out if you havnt flipped the tops.. or trade it to another juicer if you know any..

When we talk about "diet" here it doesnt always mean salads and all the other stereotypical crap fat ladies do.. we mean to keep eating and have a set diet..

Mine, for example.. currently:
350-375g protein, 225g carbs, 105g fats.. over 6 meals and 3 shakes. 3000-3700 calories..

you need to sit down and learn what to eat and when.. head over to the diet forum for in depth help on that.. but as a general guideline eat every 2-3hrs.. get mostly protein in your macronutrients, followed by carbs.. and keep your fats coming from good sources and keep it under control.. watch your sodium, dont go too low or too high.. mine is like 1000-1500mg a day right now, which is on the low side of good..

getting your diet down you will really see a difference in your body..

once you have that going well.. (it will take some effort....)

hop on over to the weight lifting forum and learn what they can teach you.. I've done the trial and error and reading for about 5-6 years so I know what works well for me.. try a few programs out and you will see what works for your body best...

try some supplements, but nothing goofy..

stick with proteins, vitamins, arginine, Co-Q10 etc.. stuff that works.. let me know if you ever need help with something.

Top Bottom