Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/ winstrol depot cycle?

kameoeazy

Hey there,
Im looking at upping the strength and getting lean muscle gains. Ive spoke to a few people about it and ive been looking around but i cant seem to get an answer.
This is the cycle:
Week 1-8 Anavar 50 mg per day split in 2x 25mg,
Week 3-8, 1ml 50mg of Winstrol Depot eod.
Week 9-10 Milk Thistle for liver cleaning
Week 11-13 Clomid for PCT
Ive already started on the anavar and im 2 weeks in. Im now wondering if this is a good idea as ive done a bit more reaserch into the cycle ( i know i should have done it before! i guess i got a bit over enthusiastic about it! ). #
My question is do i need test to get what i want out of the cycle or can i carry on?
Oh and using a stack of 2 c17aa 's, is it ok seeing as one is an intramuscular injection?

Any help would begreatly appreciate,
Thanks.

I assume you are injecting the winny..

It's really better used every day..

I also think your lipid profile would be dangerous on both of these drugs..

maybe test+var?

Yeah im injecting the winny.
I will be doing cardio while training would that make any difference to the lipid profile?
So you think i should sack the winny and get some test? Thing is im not going to be around for a while now and ive not got alot of opportunity to get the test to me.

Cardio would help.. but winstrol is super bad on lipids, it also thickens your heart muscle..not sure if you mind.. lol..

it's also rough on joints and tendons..

stick with the var and shoot some test, it'll work just fine...

and also:
welcome to Elite Fitness :D

also:
lose the clomid, it's garbage! get some nolvadex to use 6 wks at 40 40 30 20 20 20 (starting at 40, one week after last shot)

grab you some pct products to go with it (click pct)

it's also a general guideline to tell use your age/sex/weight how long you've trained what sport you play/average lifter/bodybuilder

etc etc..

thanks for the tips ill defos take em on board next time,
i know it sounds stupid though and im sorry for harping on but i dont think ill be able to get the test out to me before i go abroad. what would you do in my situation? carry one with the course, sack the winny for another time and keep the var, or just sack the course altogether ( dont really want to do that tho )

im 23 muscular/athletic male 72kg dont know exact bodyfat atm but id say im about 12-15%, i play variety of sports from lifting to rock climbing gonna be skiing soon for a month, i dont have a very good diet but i take on extra protien and im gonna be eating cod liver oil for my joints with the var

kameoeazy said:
im 23 muscular/athletic male 72kg dont know exact bodyfat atm but id say im about 12-15%, i play variety of sports from lifting to rock climbing gonna be skiing soon for a month, i dont have a very good diet but i take on extra protien and im gonna be eating cod liver oil for my joints with the var
Var doesn't Hurt you're joints that's winstrol. Add test prop 50mg/ed or something like 250mg/ew enthanate or cyp get rid of winstrol if you are worried about joint pain

if you cannot get any test at all... then run just the anavar... it will do you just fine, especially at your weight..

run that milk thistle at least a month after. do pct as I stated.. lose the clomid, trade the winny for something if you can once you get back..

Diet is key for your goals.. ensure you have that skill down..

then master training...

then comes chemicals.

Var doesn't Hurt you're joints that's winstrol. Add test prop 50mg/ed or something like 250mg/ew enthanate or cyp get rid of winstrol if you are worried about joint pain

im not worried about the joint pain (yet!) but if it gets bad ill come off the winny if i take it. thing is i cant get anything else out to me before i go so im wondering what my options are? to sack the winny and carry on with var only or use both.

Top Bottom