Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only cycle

here's the main problem here man... you have not done ANY research at all with this so that screams the fact you are not ready to even go near it... the fact that you would ask if you need a cycle assist AND/OR PCT is quite frightening actually... fucking anavar is aas man... YES YOU NEED BOTH... fuck, anavar will shut you down dude... You are not ready for something like this... if you want to cut up, you need to look at other alternatives... your quite young anyway and have so many other options... look at forged burner or even albuterol but there is no need for you to even be considering running this right now...

I actually have done a lot of research but the problem is a lot of it is confusing especially because most of the reading i have done is different from what you are telling me. here is the quote im talking about.

"Anavar will not totally shut down your HPTA, especially at lower doses (unlike testosterone, which will eventually do this even at a 100mg dose, or deca which will do it with a single 100mg dose). This could be due, at least partly, to the fact that Anavar doesnt aromatize (convert to estrogen)"

"not totally" well not totally could mean 2% left man... you are going to have supression on anavar, probably a high amount dependent on the amount of time you run it... YOU HAVE to HAVE a pct on it... its also going to be toxic on your liver and affect your cholesterol... YOU HAVE TO HAVE cycle support... there's a thread up right now asking how many people were shut down taking anavar... its pretty much everyone... There is not one person out there that will say that anavar is not suppressive... Also, when you run anavar as a standalone, there would be no point at all to run it at a low dose... it would yield minimal to no result... so your going to need to dose it higher, which will definitely be suppressive... i m not trying to be a dick to you at all... but you haven't read enough, you should be reading peoples logs, feedback, etc... and like i said, your too young to be fucking around with any of this anyway man... you have so much more you can do naturally... your only going to do yourself harm right now...

The fact that you're asking what supps to take with it and if you need a PCT tell me you've done no research and are not ready for AAS. Just bulk naturally at a 500 calorie surplus 40/40/20 macro split p/c/f and lift heavy.

Dylan is right, first time i ran var (without doing proper research, took advice from a "friend") at 30-40mg which is considered a low dosage for men, shut me down hard and turned my nuts into raisens. Don't take any advice from websites like steroid ology or anabolic minds when it comes to anavar, they think it's a chick AAS and doesn't do any potential harm. Get your diet and training in check and later on when you're muscular at 12-14%bf maybe you can consider anavar after doing the necessary research, but for now, you shouldn't be using any substance other than the normal fish oils, whey, multi vit etc.

I'm starting my first cycle in September which is test cyp. You should think about doing the same at 400mg if you insist on doing AAS.
I am 6ft 2 and 13 stone and 23 years of age. I should not really be doing this stuff yet but I have at least got my training, diet and pct locked in. I have researched for a year before starting. I would suggest doing the same and then come back... People will me much more helpful and willing to help you.

Hard gainers is absolutely true. To say otherwise is purely ignorant.

I wouldn't jump on Anavar dude. Not that youre ignorant about it. Just because you probably don't need it. People on this site pretend to be all high and mighty but the everyone has questions and uncertainties before doing something for the first time.

If you wanna start an Anavar cycle, just add a little cycle support and a PCT. Mainly you wanna figure out what it does wrong and fix that.

But I would just diet and do high intensity training for cardio.

Btw, the dude who said he's 5'9" 180s at 11% BF... I'm 5'7" 180lbs with 11% BF and all natural. :-)

Im about to start taking some ugl anavar. This is my first cycle ever. Im 5'8", about 160 lbs, 22 years old. I was wondering is it helpful or necessary to take a cycle assist or pct. Also at what point of the day should I take it, and should I take my dose once a day or more than once a day. With food or without food? My anavar is 25mg capsules by the way, and i planned on taking 50 mgs a day.

Even though ANAVAR is considered a mild AAS I would still use a solid PCT at the end.

Top Bottom