Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only cycle

Im about to start taking some ugl anavar. This is my first cycle ever. Im 5'8", about 160 lbs, 22 years old. I was wondering is it helpful or necessary to take a cycle assist or pct. Also at what point of the day should I take it, and should I take my dose once a day or more than once a day. With food or without food? My anavar is 25mg capsules by the way, and i planned on taking 50 mgs a day.

Im about to start taking some ugl anavar. This is my first cycle ever. Im 5'8", about 160 lbs, 22 years old. I was wondering is it helpful or necessary to take a cycle assist or pct. Also at what point of the day should I take it, and should I take my dose once a day or more than once a day. With food or without food? My anavar is 25mg capsules by the way, and i planned on taking 50 mgs a day.

Honestly, at 5'8" & 160lb, you need to learn to eat and train better. You should be able to get to at least 185 naturally. Bc if you cant do that naturally, youre not ever gonna be able to maintain your gains.

Yeap, I agree fully, eat more, train harder, sleep enough. And at age 22? Your body is supposed to have you horny non-stop with the amount of testosterone flowing through your blood and that alone with the proper feeding system, training and rest should see you grow quite a bit more.

You know how hard it was for me to get to 180lbs at 5'7"? Some people are just very hard gainers.

It's just a matter of time and patience. I was 5'9" and 140lbs and now I'm 180 at 11%BF.

Just takes time my friend, you will be alot happier with the results you will gain after you reach your maximum natural potential. Gear is not the quick fix.

My man I'm shorter than you and weigh more. I'm 5"5 at almost 180 lbs. I know what it's like because I had a hard time gaining weight and I'm the same age as you. I use gear now but I got up my weight naturally first and all you have to do is eat!! Every 2 hours I recommend. Look in the diet section bro theres loads of info there. And if you want to gain weight with a aas why would you pick Anavar? I mean ppl who wanna gain weight will usually pick something more of dbol, Tbol, test etc..smh c'mon man you need to be smart here and research. This is your body, you don't want to mess it up because you want muscles. This isn't an easy process, one step at a time my friend. You live and you learn. Good lucky.

Dont take this the wrong way, but i dnt believe in hardgainers, only lazy eaters and trainers

I fell into this category.

With the exception that I trained like a mofo, just didn't eat enough. I didn't know shit about counting calories, just ate as much protein i could and didn't realize I probably barley ate 2400 cals a day...lol

Once I learned how to properly eat the weight came on eventually.

Like Jay Cutler says, no such this as overtraining, just under eating. :supercool

trust me... if you are having a hard time gaining weight chances are your not eating as much as you think you are... i couldnt believe how little i was eating when i sat and added it up... it was like fucking 2200 calories and i thought it was way higher... you need to be eating every 1.5 hours...

to the op... there is no need for you to be using aas at this point in time... get yourself some n2bulk and eat more...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

All of the advice y'all have mentioned i appreciate. however, i never said i was trying to gain weight, im really trying to cut up more if anything, get them bottom 2 abs showing! i do agree my diet could improve and im working on that now. And in the last 3 years iv put on about 30 pounds of muscle i probably would weigh more but i don't really do legs so im all upper body, and i know that's a whole different conversation as to why i should, but i don't because it takes a tole on my back because i try and run every day. Im really just trying to get some info about the questions i asked in the original thread. Thank you all for the suggestions though.

Top Bottom