Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol?

kennypowers

this is my first post but I have been using this site ever since I started liftin and it has been a solid source for both tips about liftin and gear, gettin ready to start my second cycle first went relativley well ran test prop at 100mg eod for 8 weeks put on 17 lbs of lean mass and kept it all pct with nolva and clomid, i plan to run anadrol at 50mg/day for the first 5 weeks of a test enth cycle dosing at 750mg/week for 10 weeks have hcg, clomid, and nolva on hand already for pct, I mean this kid got me the prop that was obviously legit gets me pins but im just tryin to cover my ass so any knowledge of anadrol and any experience with them would be appreciated thx alot

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: syntrop anadrol?

i heard anadrol is very hard on the liver and bloats you like a baloon..... why not try eq or something milder on the liver? and why bump test to 750? I would keep the test at 500 and add another injectable to the mix, stay away from orals if you can bro your liver will thank you for it in the long run. good luck on the cycle

Re: syntrop anadrol?

yea i have a 20ml of prop layin around im thinkin im gonna kickstart the enth with that if the drol is no good

Ok bros. We do not talk about specific ugls. Please refer to the AAS Rules sticky at the top of this forum.

Kenny, You can't ramble off random UGL gear names and expect us to verify it's legitimacy. We do not do that here.

If your gear is suspect, post picture in the Counterfeit AAS forum and someone will help you. Thanks.

Top Bottom