Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol-50

What do you think of this:

4 weeks of 50mg Anadrol with HCG 5000 and Clomid (all together)

Any suggestion would be appriciated.

my Stats:

5 11, 175ib, 30 years.

simple is better, but with anadrol....most of everything will be lost. I hear of ppl doing the oral only cycles, me myself not a big fan, if it were me i would throw some test and deca in there....what kind of goals are u looking for?

I don't agree. I think you can keep most gains off of anadrol 50 and ANY oral if you keep the calories up, you keep a good diet and the training is intense ...also your PCT must be in check and perfect for you to keep at least 80% of gains after an orals only cycle.

How many cycles have you done before? is this yoru first time on anadrol?

I usually use the dbol to kick in my cycles but this time i tried the 50mg/day drol and am getting great results . I am also using test e and fina though. I have to admit in the past i have found it hard to maintain the drol gains but like i said just using it as a kicker this time . I'm also not a fan of just oral cycles , I tend to get more fluid gains (anavar excluded)and lose more in the end ...

What do you think of this:

4 weeks of 50mg Anadrol with HCG 5000 and Clomid (all together)

Any suggestion would be appriciated.

my Stats:

5 11, 175ib, 30 years.

What are your goals... I mean if its just laying around and you want to run it??? I guess go for it!!! (I am being a smart ass) 4 weeks is not that long and the gains would be in strenth more than size IMO.. "Suggestion" would be get something to go with it like test...

Thank you all for the reply.

I ve never done Anadl cycle before. I am familiar with avar and stanozl injble. cycles. My goal is to bulk up and to be able to keep some.

So would you recommend to run test, anadrl, hcg, clomid all together for 4 weeks? or split em up.
I am open to different combinations with anadrl.

Thanks in advance.

i think if you are looking to keep most of it you might wanna run something longer than 4 weeks, is there a reason why only 4 weeks, and alcatraz is right, an increase and if you keep your cal intake up ull be able to keep the weight on.

What are your goals... I mean if its just laying around and you want to run it??? I guess go for it!!! (I am being a smart ass) 4 weeks is not that long and the gains would be in strenth more than size IMO.. "Suggestion" would be get something to go with it like test...

with anadrol you see increases in size the first week.....with all orals anabolics, size increase come much faster than injectable...and you cant seriously tell someone it's a good idea to run an oral more than 4-6 weeks, because it's too toxic for the liver.

Top Bottom