Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Amazing 1,102-pound squat video LOOK

BodybuildingUniverse

Plat Hero
Platinum
can you imagine what that bitch feels like on your back?? I have squatted almost exactly HALF of this weight (555) as a personal best and it felt like the WORLD to me. :) but I am weak....

http://www.apfmichigan.com/video/goggins1100.wmv

352230.71534.jpg
 
omg? wow lol, thats wow, his legs dont really even look that big but im sure its just cause its so far back and hes wearing like spandex or what ever, im sure they are squat pants, prety good!
 
WOW that is AMAZING! I can't believe a human knee can take that weight... I think that is like squatting my car (almost)!
 
did a recent interview with Steve for IronMan magazine and asked him about reps. The dude is one hell of a squatter:

Q: I know powerlifting is all about big numbers and single reps but have you ever done high reps in the squat? How many reps do you think you could get with 6 plates per side (585)? 30??
A: I have done as high as 750 for eight reps in the squat in the last year or so. I use to do legs with Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman. Back then — four or five years ago — I did 700 for eight clean reps weighing 235.
 
Goggins is the Shizzle Nizzle my fizzle wizzle....man that doesn't sound so cool when I say it.....I myself am solid 820 lb squatter....all I can say is HOLY F**KING SHIT.....that is insane....he must have knees of steel....and kevlar tendons....cause that hurt me just to watch:bawling:
 
he makes it look so easy! It's amazing how he doesn't have a single sticking point in the rep, its smooth all the way up and down. That shits crazy. I can feel it now, here come my big 500 or so squat! weehee!

Chris
 
brent mikesell beat this record by 1.5 pounds i believe a couple weeks ago
 
ProteinFiend said:
it sounds like he says "702 pounds" not "1102 pounds"... but thats just me

I swear it sounds like he's saying 702lbs too. The bar doesn't look to be loaded with 1100lbs but either way thats a fuckin massive squat. hays off to him.
 
It was a great lift, I watched it from the side- his legs are big as hell for his weight too.
 
Top Bottom