Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

always finish with isolation lifting?

Guiqerlp

Let’s say on chest day I want to get in a good workout with good volume
it always be necessary to do my chest first and do flat bench and those types of compound lifts and then save the more isolation lifts like single-arm dumbbells till the last few sets?
Or does anybody mix them up or just do isolation for one split or maybe do isolation first then do flat bench later?

Let’s say on chest day I want to get in a good workout with good volume
it always be necessary to do my chest first and do flat bench and those types of compound lifts and then save the more isolation lifts like single-arm dumbbells till the last few sets?
Or does anybody mix them up or just do isolation for one split or maybe do isolation first then do flat bench later?
i do a lot of isolation and you should too
tight lifts and strong pulls

it isn't about what you do when it comes to weight training 100% it's also about how you do it as well

a lot of people simply do not know how to train they just go to the gym and lift weights for an hour and they really don't get enough out of their workout except burning some calories

there is no rule when it comes to training as long as you're getting results that's the point

the key is learning the basics when it comes to how to properly weight train

Top Bottom