Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All Natty (all OTC) PCT for 12-16 wk Test cycle?

oklahoma86

Ok.. I was originally going to run a 10 wk 500mg/wk Test cycle. Long story short (its already been the topic of a few of my posts, although related to different questions) I got hurt the first day (sunday) of week 6, so 6-8 (3 weeks) cruised @ 200mg/wk, then bumped back up to 500. I was originally planning on an all natty PCT of Forma, unleashed, HCGenerate, and post cycle (been on 20 pumps ED Forma, 5 caps HCGenerate since week 1).

Since this has turned into a little bit longer and, I would imagine, more suppressive cycle, is it still safe to do the OTC PCT thing? If not, what should I change? Im in week 10 now, and have enough to do 18 weeks (total, not 18 more weeks), although I dont think I would go past 14- 16. Keep in mind I basically did a 4 week cruise in the middle of this (I dont know if that makes a difference, but it seems like it would. I know suppressed is suppressed, but 2/5 the dosage is also 2/5 the dosage!) Another thing that might be relevant but Im not sure - I notice no testicular atrophy, never wake up soft, basically no physical warning signs of being heavily suppressed at this point... but I dont know if that means anything. Thanks for the help!

Add in OSTA SARM.
That is what is gonna make my PCT killer.
PhytoSerms 347 comes out soon and is the most powerful test booster ever created.. Might want to add that in.

I like clomid..

within 2 weeks I believe. I hope.

Top Bottom