Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All hail Goju Ryu...

JaTruTheGreat

Specific forms of karate i believe are the best. We must remember where our techniques dated back from which is Kung Fu in some instances. I've been involved in the game for quit some time but i will tell u this the sole purpose of any martial art should be to avoid violence and only defend when in doubt. Also in some instances you should be aware of your surroundings. Lets face it if your on the ground with a gun to your head u have to be a fool to even have gotten in that situation in the first place. From the boxing and Muay Thai i have experienced i dont see any defending against a gun, knfe, bat, etc.. so therefore Goju Ryu ranks 1st in my book for self-defense. Later peeps!!!

hello :)

i've seen your style before :) i think

Guess what genius, in the line of work I use to be in, I've had 4 guns pulled on me/and or my client(all with the intent to fire), and knives. Guess who's still sitting here, and guess who wound up in jail/hopsital. After you finish high school, come back again.

From the boxing and Muay Thai i have experienced i dont see any defending against a gun, knfe, bat, etc.. so therefore Goju Ryu ranks 1st in my book for self-defense. Later peeps!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Traditional karate as a self defense form has no clinching or grappling techniques. Do the creators assume no fighting occurs in those ranges? If the creators of your style don't teach you effective man to man fighting technique, what makes you think the gun and knife defenses are effective? With a gun pointed at me, I would rather do nothing and be submissive then try a disarm technique that may get me killed.

Top Bottom