Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alistair Overeem high testosterone levels

I dont think any of the pro fighters/athletes are clean, I believe all of them have tried a few shots or pills of something at one point or another. I have heard that guys in the NHL like short, stout cycles of test suspension because it clears very quickly for monthly testing. If you look at the shape alot of the bigger MMA fighters are in, its pretty crazy. Tim Silvia, Sean Sherk, Chael Sonnen, all testes positive for juice, deca was what got them because of the super long detection time (Silvia and Sherk that is) makes you wonder what secrets everyone else is hiding???

Gents, he got popped. The excuses are great but all said and done he didn't have his levels properly lowered or a substitute urine sample readily available. Its obvious he juices. He was good at lhw and became a wrecking ball of muscle at hw. He made brock look like a bitch and probably would've beaten jds. I dont think there is any top hw that is a stranger to juicing, they just know the system better.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

jds is joosd the fuk up no fukn doubt about that one, cain is probably not tho..cain's prolly the only non-joosd hw champ that will ever be

Disagree about cain. He's juiced. Look at his nips. Josh barnett is a perfect example of juicing for strength and endurance rather than physique. He also has some bitch titties

man those nips could easily be natural, just looks like normal flat bodied messican to me..but i don't doubt it all, jus sayin he's the only hw you could even argue is natural, cept maybe fat body big country roy.. maybe a couple others, they should just let the muthafuckas joos honestly fuk it, they doin it anyways.. id like to know if a natural fighter would even stand a chance against joosers, there's gotta be atleast a couple advantages to training natural

maybe just let the fighters decide if they want to to drug test each other when they agree to the fight?

I can't argue w/ that. Its just cains unstoppable gastank that has one question his juicing.

I agree, they should be allowed to juice, they're doing it anyways just let a grown man be a grown man. That way there aren't any surprises. And for the guys who don't juice they can feel good about themselves in a world full of 'cheaters'.

they should not be allowed to juice. they need to be randomly tested.

if you institute random testing there would be much less horseplay going on. institute a policy where you have to be subject to random testing for 1 year before any title fight.

what has really changed my mind on this.. KIDS LITTLE KIDS who look up to these guys.

not sure about other sports but in the NFL thanks to the very strong union NFLPA that players are required to join when they enter the NFL, the players recieve ample notice ahead of time when their test are taking place. so they can get clean well ahead of the test.

i've read the NHL has an even more powerful union, hell 30% of their salary gets paid into it or some crazy number and its considered blasphemy to even bring it up.

so i think that these 'tests' are done just to make things look legit but in reality its very easy to use gear in these pro leagues and get away with it.

vuJJj.jpg

I gotta get me some horse meat! seriously though if you take in to account how much cardio he does basically on a daily basis, you have to assume he isn't natty, but like some in this thread I really don't care, most of them are on something for a variety of reasons.

Top Bottom