Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

After busting out a tough set of squats.......

vinylgroover

New member
or bench etc at the gym, has anyone started flexing like a madman.

I was squatting last night and got a great pump.......it was one of those awesome workouts you have, so i felt so good i rolled my shorts up to the top of my thigh and started flexing my 170 pounds for all it was worth. I threw in a thigh-over-ab, side chest and the one where you put your hands to your outside thigh and flex.

I gritted my teeth as i was flexing just to seem like i was really pumped up and shit. There were not that many people around at the time, but there was a girl doing some swiss ball exercises and she was standing there looking at me with a bemused look on her face. When i stopped flexing she picked her towell up and walked off with a 'you're a weirdo' look on her face, lol.
 
well the reason i looked at you like that was because i was in the middle of my swiss ball workout and you totally distracted me with your retarded flexing behavior. can't you go over to the other side of the gym for that. I mean all us girls are trying to do abs over here and youre trying to act like ARNOLD and youre not even big. I mean maybe you should stop your quasi-flex and try a steroid or two.
 
VG,

Same here. The other night I just totally ripped through my squats at the gym and my muscles felt totally pumped. I spent the next 5 minutes with my sweats off standing in front of the mirror and flexing. Then someone called the manager, and I had to leave the girls locker room.

Next time I'm going to try it with some weight on the bar.
 
I thought this was going to be about digging your underwear out of your buttcrack.
 
what do ya'll do next few days after a leg workout? i'm seriously handicapped for four days afterward. i deserve a parking sticker from all the limping i do.

for real, it can get really annoying just to walk around. monday is legs. today is thursday and they are still sore to the touch. just tapping them and it hurts.

do you guys have a tips or magic tricks for them not to be as sore.
 
Beachbum1546 said:
what do ya'll do next few days after a leg workout? i'm seriously handicapped for four days afterward. i deserve a parking sticker from all the limping i do.

for real, it can get really annoying just to walk around. monday is legs. today is thursday and they are still sore to the touch. just tapping them and it hurts.

do you guys have a tips or magic tricks for them not to be as sore.
i guess no one besides myself works hard on legs.

gotta blast those bis.
 
I have a different ritual after a grueling set. I whip my cock out, spin it around in circles, and make that call that Crocodile Dundee always used in his movies, the one that sounds like, "Oooooooooooooowwweeeeee!" You know the one. Who's weird now, smart guy?
 
Nathan said:
I have a different ritual after a grueling set. I whip my cock out, spin it around in circles, and make that call that Crocodile Dundee always used in his movies, the one that sounds like, "Oooooooooooooowwweeeeee!" You know the one. Who's weird now, smart guy?
but it doesnt help anything besides causing you to have to register as a sex offender.
 
Beachbum1546 said:
but it doesnt help anything besides causing you to have to register as a sex offender.


I could already be registered, for all you know. You don't even know me. Live wit dat.
 
Nathan said:
I could already be registered, for all you know. You don't even know me. Live wit dat.
says the latino nathan while polishing his 2 inch nails and fixing his neon pink spandex pants. dont forget the, "mang" next time.
 
vinylgroover said:
or bench etc at the gym, has anyone started flexing like a madman.

I was squatting last night and got a great pump.......it was one of those awesome workouts you have, so i felt so good i rolled my shorts up to the top of my thigh and started flexing my 170 pounds for all it was worth. I threw in a thigh-over-ab, side chest and the one where you put your hands to your outside thigh and flex.

I gritted my teeth as i was flexing just to seem like i was really pumped up and shit. There were not that many people around at the time, but there was a girl doing some swiss ball exercises and she was standing there looking at me with a bemused look on her face. When i stopped flexing she picked her towell up and walked off with a 'you're a weirdo' look on her face, lol.


lol

I wll admit to popping a quad shot in the gym upon occasion.....not after traing though as it locks up - lol
 
Beachbum1546 said:
what do ya'll do next few days after a leg workout? i'm seriously handicapped for four days afterward. i deserve a parking sticker from all the limping i do.

for real, it can get really annoying just to walk around. monday is legs. today is thursday and they are still sore to the touch. just tapping them and it hurts.

do you guys have a tips or magic tricks for them not to be as sore.


Ener-G (G-Plenish) Seems to work well.

I lift at home and flex sometimes between sets. I have a huge wall mirror. Flexing tires me out so I save it for after a workout, but then I`m really tired from the whole workout so I don`t really do it. So yes and no. Maybe after a particular bodypart is finished.

Take care.
 
Yeah I've seen other people do that and laughed at them. Overtly.

On the other hand when I rip out a tough set I break into a very intense stare, and begin a very inspired and quick running man dance. A la M.C. Hammer in many of his videos. When I'm really pumped I'll throw in one of those fish flopping on the floor dances.
 
gonelifting said:
Ener-G (G-Plenish) Seems to work well.

Flexing tires me out so I save it for after a workout, but then I`m really tired from the whole workout so I don`t really do it.

That's because you're old. ;)
 
Beachbum1546 said:
i guess no one besides myself works hard on legs.

gotta blast those bis.

i do legs twice a week. monday box squats and seated calves (and need to throw in some leg curls on mnday), Wednesday 5x5 squats, stiff leg deads, and calves. i work my legs pretty damn hard, but i'm not crippled for long. the worse part of my leg workout is calves, because whether i do them seated or standing, it's 5x15 and not much rest inbetween sets.

sometimes after a leg workout, walking up the stairs to a class or in the library is a challenge, but regular walking is no big deal.

and vinylgroover - damn straight 170lbs can look good, depending on your height. at my short 5'6", i don't look too bad at 170 (minus the little around the middle i still need to lose :( )
 
Beachbum1546 said:
what do ya'll do next few days after a leg workout? i'm seriously handicapped for four days afterward. i deserve a parking sticker from all the limping i do.

for real, it can get really annoying just to walk around. monday is legs. today is thursday and they are still sore to the touch. just tapping them and it hurts.

do you guys have a tips or magic tricks for them not to be as sore.

I hit legs 3x in 2 weeks, and I used to be sore as hell until I really took my stretching seriously. It's night and day when I stretch after my workout and when I don't. If I don't I'm feeling it for days and I'm all stiff walking around.
 
PIGEON-RAT said:
I hit legs 3x in 2 weeks, and I used to be sore as hell until I really took my stretching seriously. It's night and day when I stretch after my workout and when I don't. If I don't I'm feeling it for days and I'm all stiff walking around.


Do you do this with other bodyparts and does it work for them too? Are you able to recover faster or is the soreness just diminished? Are you Gai?
 
i don't stretch after, but i do stretch a lot during. that seems to help me a lot.

i'm actually guilty of a lack of a lot of stretching lately. need to do it more.
 
one time I was having a good shoulder workout....and i couldn't help but stand there and do one of those poses where you stand there with hands cupped in front of your stomach, flaring the shoulders and lats.....my shoulders looked awesome.......then some guy said somethin like "havin a good workout huh?".....i was kinda embarrassed. but whatever....i looked good :)
 
thanks for the tips guys. i do need to stretch more, i admit that. i do stretch, mostly before and during the workout. i guess i should do a 10 min cool down stretch too.
 
I'm usually sore for about four days after working legs. The soreness seems to increase throught day three then die off pretty quickly after that.

I have now heard two prople talk about the benifits of G-plenish. Maybe I should really get some.
 
gonelifting said:
Do you do this with other bodyparts and does it work for them too? Are you able to recover faster or is the soreness just diminished? Are you Gai?

Well I used to do a sort of circuit stretch after my workout when I was still doing volume training. It would hit most bodyparts, but really focused on legs.

I do DC training now, so I do deep stretches for every bodypart I hit during that workout. I've noticed that it has also helped noticeably for my chest, shoulders, and back. I definitely think it helps my recovery because before I was strict with it, I would still be sore as hell for my next workout and it would really hurt my intensity. I hit chest, shoulders, tri's, and back on Monday, then bi's, forearms, and legs on Wednesday, then back to the other bodyparts for Friday, and so on. I'm hitting my bodyparts more frequently, so I really need to be recovered for the next workout.

Gai?
 
Top Bottom