Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice with Fina, Sustanon, Clomid and HCG

hard_core_jr

Should I add in the Fina now or should I wait? My cycle is shown below. I am in my 9th week!

Week 1-8 Sustanon at 500mg
Week 9 Off
Week 10 Fina 1ml ED
Week 11 Fina 1ml ED
Week 12 Fina 1ml ED and clomid 25mg ED
Week 13 Fina 1ml ED and clomid 25mg ED
Week 14 clomid 25mg ED and HCG 5000iu
Week 14 HCG 5000iu

I am holding a lot of water because of the Sustanon and I have gained 28 lbs at 5% bf.
Should I continue with the Fina or do you think it will be a waste after all of the Sustanon?

Stats:
5’11”
198lb
5% body fat

I have never used Fina and don’t know what to expect from it!

I would not have a week lag between fina and sust. If your gonna run the fina do it now. Start the clomid 3-4 days after last fina injection!! Ge ready to feel like a pin cushion!!

I wanted to take a week of because my BP is high from all the water I am holding. Also sus is long acting and I didn't this it would be a big deal.

This is what i think would be correct with your cycle:

week9: 5000 iu HCG
week14: 2000 iu HCG and 50 mg ED Proviron (just to restart the sensivity of yours testes to LH)
week15: start Clomid, 300 mgs day1, days 2-12 100 mgs ED, days 13-21 50 mgs ED.

If u can afford and find some Arimidex run it with Clomid at 1 mg EOD this will help a lot to restart your HPTA.

My .02.
Bye

I have found in the past, if I use HCG with clomid I don’t lose much weight.

So should I drop the Fina altogether and save it for another cycle?

My BP is not real high but it is high enough that I popped a blood vessel in my eye during my leg workout.

Top Bottom