Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ADVICE: Tren Hex with Tren E cycle should I take AI?

pleasebro

Hello people. I hope all is well. This is my first post. I have been reading a lot and wanted to post what I will be doing starting next week and wanted to make sure that I have all bases convered. Also I've done a cycle 5 years ago can't remember what I did because I was just following a friend. My gains then were great but I was a fat ass because my diet was shit.

MY STATS:
- I'm 36 years old/5'8"/205lbs/about 20 - 23% body fat
- I've been working out for years, hard in the gym, also did 2 cycles of P90x and 1 cycle of Insanity.
- My diet has been good too with the occasional cheating here and there (dieting for leanness and I've lost over 45 lbs over a span of 2 years!)
- My biggest problem is eating at night which has hindered my fat loss I'm also sitting a lot due to my job.

My diet so far when I am focused
2000 cals/200 protein/100 carbs/75fat

MY GOALS FOR THIS CYCLE
Lose body fat and stack on as much muscle as I can <----cliche lol

MY QUESTIONS:

1 Should I just use this cycle to build as much muscle since it's the winter time and cut later? The idea being -- pack on muscle and that muscle later will aid in burning fat?

2 What should my diet be? I sit a lot if I'm not working out. Will the Trex Hex and Test E burn a lot of fat if I eat more calories and keep those cals as clean as possible?

3 What do you suggest my diet being? Up calories? Carbs? Protein? Keep it the same?

4. Is it true to stay away from protein shakes and get most protein from real foods? Is there really a benefit?

5. AI -- I read on here that its very good to take to be safe and the benefits are great. But my other question is WHERE DO I GET IT?! Seems no one knows what it is and my doc will look at me funny if I ask for it.

6. Tren Hex and Test E -- your suggestions on how and when I should take it during the weeks. The cycle will be 10 weeks.

7. Post -- I'm still reading the PCT sticky -- but it looks like PCT should also be taken during the cycle. Am I correct?

Thanks guys I'm really excited for this because I am very much prepared and disciplined. Any suggestion would be awesome!

How can you do a cycle 5 years ago with synthetic hormones and not fucking remember what you put in your body? That amazes me. Did you even know what it was at the time?
Now you wanna do a cycle with tren E!? Obviously you dont read and research anything. Because if you did you would know what an awful idea it is. Plus it sounds like you want tren to do all the work for you.

Yeah I also lost exactly 45 lb in 2011. In 3.5 months. it takes work. Its not easy and I didnt need AAS to do it for me.

Horrible cycle idea. Get your shit together. Not to mention your bodyfat is way to fucking high for a "first cycle" yes first....your "cycle" 5 years ago doesnt count. Its even more obvious you want the tren to do the work on the body fat looking at your %. Dont be a lazy fuck. Obviously your diet and cardiop sucks shit because your body fat wouldnt be so high.
You are not ready for any steroids. You need to get your shit straight. Goddamn man.

You need to get your body fat way down before you run anything. Plus I don't think your anywhere near ready for tren.

I'm having a hard time believing that you did p90x twice and your still at that weight. You must need to seriously need to fix your diet.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Your thread title says tren hex and TREN e. besides that, listen to BurnThisCorpse. Good advice

dont run tren when your body fat is that high, you will practically be dead on cycle with zero energy and zero motivation for the gym. tren is harsh on the lipids and with your body fat it will be 5X worse. good job losing 45 pounds but you still have to keep going.

tren hex and tren E together is like running test E and test Cyp together. same shit almost.. tren hex is just more expensive and known as parabolan, considered a better type of tren to run.. but the cost doesn't justify running it over E if you ask those that have tried both. (atleast in your case being a newb you won't know the difference, maybe an experienced person would) if you stack them together you are just doubling the dosage. ..

you don't need an AI with them but you do need anti-prolactin.

the questions are you asking are pretty basic diet questions and i would do more research and gain more experience so you will be able to handle it on your own without having to ask before messing with tren.

Okay. I will get my BF tested for real. I'm just eyeing it and I think I'm lower then what I think. Also I used that electronic one where you hold it out in front of you and I hear that that thing is inaccurate.

Well do you think then I should just do the test E for this cycle instead of doing both?

Re: ADVICE: Tren Hex with Test E cycle should I take AI?

dont run tren when your body fat is that high, you will practically be dead on cycle with zero energy and zero motivation for the gym. tren is harsh on the lipids and with your body fat it will be 5X worse. good job losing 45 pounds but you still have to keep going.

tren hex and tren E together is like running test E and test Cyp together. same shit almost.. tren hex is just more expensive and known as parabolan, considered a better type of tren to run.. but the cost doesn't justify running it over E if you ask those that have tried both. (atleast in your case being a newb you won't know the difference, maybe an experienced person would) if you stack them together you are just doubling the dosage. ..

you don't need an AI with them but you do need anti-prolactin.

the questions are you asking are pretty basic diet questions and i would do more research and gain more experience so you will be able to handle it on your own without having to ask before messing with tren.

I made a mistake -- I meant to put TEST E & TREN HEX!!!

NOT 2 TRENS. :rolleyes:
I'm going to get my fat % for real now -- I'm just eyeballing and last time I used the device you hold out in front of you and I hear that's inaccurate.

How can you do a cycle 5 years ago with synthetic hormones and not fucking remember what you put in your body? That amazes me. Did you even know what it was at the time?
Now you wanna do a cycle with tren E!? Obviously you dont read and research anything. Because if you did you would know what an awful idea it is. Plus it sounds like you want tren to do all the work for you.

Yeah I also lost exactly 45 lb in 2011. In 3.5 months. it takes work. Its not easy and I didnt need AAS to do it for me.

Horrible cycle idea. Get your shit together. Not to mention your bodyfat is way to fucking high for a "first cycle" yes first....your "cycle" 5 years ago doesnt count. Its even more obvious you want the tren to do the work on the body fat looking at your %. Dont be a lazy fuck. Obviously your diet and cardiop sucks shit because your body fat wouldnt be so high.
You are not ready for any steroids. You need to get your shit straight. Goddamn man.

Made a mistake typing out. It's Test E and Tren Hex -- not 2 TRENS.

Thanks for the alarms. I'm going to get my BF for real, just eyeballing it. Whats a safe BF to start? 15 - 17? Thanks for the info. I didn't know that it was that bad to take with that high BF. I'll check and come back with more info.

1 Should I just use this cycle to build as much muscle since it's the winter time and cut later? The idea being -- pack on muscle and that muscle later will aid in burning fat?
*easier to bulk in winter and cut in the spring, trying to bulk and cut at the same time is very hard.

2 What should my diet be? I sit a lot if I'm not working out. Will the Trex Hex and Test E burn a lot of fat if I eat more calories and keep those cals as clean as possible?
*if you're bulking you can do the all-you-can-eat diet ;)

3 What do you suggest my diet being? Up calories? Carbs? Protein? Keep it the same?
*high protein, calories weight x 20, protein at least 2grams/lb of bodyweight

4. Is it true to stay away from protein shakes and get most protein from real foods? Is there really a benefit?
*no protein shakes are just as beneficial and some quality protein has a good BCAA count

5. AI -- I read on here that its very good to take to be safe and the benefits are great. But my other question is WHERE DO I GET IT?! Seems no one knows what it is and my doc will look at me funny if I ask for it.
*for Estrogen sides take Arimidex or Aromasin, click below:
AG-Guys :: AIs :: LiquiAromas
AG-Guys :: AIs :: LiquiDex

6. Tren Hex and Test E -- your suggestions on how and when I should take it during the weeks. The cycle will be 10 weeks.
*You can split the shots into mon and thursday.

7. Post -- I'm still reading the PCT sticky -- but it looks like PCT should also be taken during the cycle. Am I correct?
*PCT: Stick with Aromasin at smaller dosages around 7.5-12mgs along with clomid and some natural PCT stuff you can find around here (think HCGenerate etc)
AG-Guys :: SERMs :: LiquiClom

Top Bottom