Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ADVICE: Tren Hex with Tren E cycle should I take AI?

Re: ADVICE: Tren Hex with Test E cycle should I take AI?

I made a mistake -- I meant to put TEST E & TREN HEX!!!

NOT 2 TRENS. :rolleyes:
I'm going to get my fat % for real now -- I'm just eyeballing and last time I used the device you hold out in front of you and I hear that's inaccurate.

gotcha.. yes I would always run a light AI ... always cover all bases.

tren hex you need anti-prolactin support

Re: ADVICE: Tren Hex with Test E cycle should I take AI?

gotcha.. yes I would always run a light AI ... always cover all bases.

tren hex you need anti-prolactin support

Calipered my body fat and I'm around 15% not 23%

Okay so with Tren Hex 153mg per week & Test E taken at 400mg for 10 weeks

Froma-stanzol
A-dex
HCGenerate
Unleashed/Post

How would you recommend taking these?

Right now HCG and Unleashed/Post is out of stock -- any other natural stuff I can get till the stuff is available like maybe Tribulus and Horny Goat Weed?

Thanks in advance!

run hex at 350 a week.. adjust it slightly up or down based on sides. maybe start at 275-300 and see how you react since its your first time? i wouldn't go over 400 a week though

kickstart PCT with hcg. run hcgenerate during cycle 4 weeks on then start hcg.. keep the nuts plump. then run PCT.

as long as you cover all bases during you will be fine.. if you let prolactin and estrogen run rampid then recovery will be slower

run hex at 350 a week.. adjust it slightly up or down based on sides. maybe start at 275-300 and see how you react since its your first time? i wouldn't go over 400 a week though

kickstart PCT with hcg. run hcgenerate during cycle 4 weeks on then start hcg.. keep the nuts plump. then run PCT.

as long as you cover all bases during you will be fine.. if you let prolactin and estrogen run rampid then recovery will be slower

Thanks so...

ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT TREN HEX

Wow 300 mg of Tren Hex? My bottles say it's only 76.5 mg per ml -- and it's 10 ml a bottle. That means I need more bottles at that dose! Maybe it's meant to be taken at only 150? Would I be wasting at that low a dose?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS BELOW FOR PCT AND ON CYCLE
1 - 10 Forma / 5 pumps am 5 pumps pm
1- 5 HCGenerate
1- 5 N2Guard
5 - 10 HCG
5 - 10 Unleashed

Also any word on when Unleashed/N2Guard/HCGenerate will be back in stock? I want to start Monday because in 10 weeks I leave the country. Will it be a bad idea to start without HCGenerate and N2?

Top Bottom