Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on cycle please!

control101

Alright, im 5'8" 190lb 6% bf (calipers) have 3 oral cycles and 2 injectable cycles under the belt, both injectables were Test/EQ. I plan on doing this cycle for bulking pretty hard and then leaning out a bit at the end of the cycle. Here we go!

Wk 1-15=Test E @ 500mg
Wk1-13=Deca @ 400mg maybe 500
Wk1-4 dbol kick off @ 40-50mg a day
Wk 11-15 Anavar OR Winstrol OR Tbol(I need help with this part whats your opinions) basically I want to use something that will help retain the muscle I gained while im increasing cardio and decreasing calories at the end of my cycle just help get rid of the extra fat.
Also running Arimidex OR Letro throughout (any opinions here?)
I want to run 250ui HCG 2x a week during my cycle to help with the deca shut down, when should I start that protocol? Week 3ish through the end?
PCT will be:
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Ive been reading and heard the ramping isn't necessary if your doin the HCG route during cycle but im open to opinions on that. BTW this isn't my actual account my hushmail account fell off the face of the earth so I cant get into my actual account (racer10) b/c I cant seem to figure out the password. Anyway let me know your opinions/concerns. Thanks!

Also I suppose I should fill you in with further details, im 24, Test/EQ was ran at 500/400 weekly, sides were basically zero, a little faster resting heart rate 6-7 bpm, blood pressure was normal and lipid levels were in the normal range. Didn't really get acne, just some random pimples here and there. Overall great cycle and kept nearly if not all of the gains.

Top Bottom