Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice For Cycle

obieqb7

Hey everybody,

I am looking to start my second cycle. I am about 5 foot 10, 205 pounds, 16-17% BF, and I am looking to cut down to 10-11% BF. I will be lifting 4 days a week and doing cardio 5 days a week. I will be eating approx. 2500 cals/day 4x per day and will have a good intake of protein, good carbs, good fats, fiber, and will be taking my vitamins and fish oil. My first cycle I took Test. Cypionate by itself for 10 weeks and was in the best shape of my life, but I got out of shape since then (about a year and a half ago) and looking for advice on this cutting cycle.
I am thinking about running some Test Cypionate, Anavar, and Clen, with a PCT of Nolvadex.

Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp
Weeks 6-12 Anavar
Weeks 6-12 Clen (2 weeks on, 1 week off)
4 weeks of Nolvadex weeks 13-16.

So yeah, any input on what I should maybe touch up on, change, side effects I will be experiencing, anything that will help me learn more so I can get more cut a lot faster while keeping good muscle. Thanks guys.

I really think that you can do this without the steroids at all. If I were you I would do it natty and save the steroids for when I wanna pack on muscle.
To do this natty you should eat 6=8 meals/ day. If you know that you need to be at 10.000 cals/day thats good. Dont add more cals, just break it down into small meals.
This right here will make a substantial diff for you in fat loss.
BRW weight loss and fat loss are two diff things. You want to loose fat, not weight.
For your workout go with a little more volume and add in cardio.
But your diet is the most important thing that you can do even above steroids.
You can very easily do this on just diet.
Good luck!

Top Bottom