Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advanced user - 24 week blast - body recomp - thoughts welcome!

Sounds like a killer stack, almost identical. Cycles set up this way are a great way to maximize muscle growth, then have plenty of time to shred up and polish off everything at the end. Should be a killer run.
You have an experience with peptides? They make a great addition to any cycle. The increased Growth Hormone and IGF-1 levels you get from them allow you to use less AAS with even better results.

I've actually never used them, but I have considered adding in some IGF-1 and GHRP to the cycle.

Good deal brother. I would highly recommend experimenting with them.

im starting a few myself starting next week... cjc no dac, ipam and hgh frag along with tb-500... i really like the second part of your cycle... that looks like what i generally run minus the tren... should be a damn nice stack... personally not a fan of deca but you already know what your doing so i don't even need to get into it... that's just a personal thing anyway but if it aligns with your goals then there's not a thing wrong with it...

your going to be very pleased with adding sarms... when you see how s4 hardens you, especially with mast, your going to love it and mk with tb is basically the ultimate healer and gw is the ultimate performance enhancer and stacking it with eq is an endurance and vo2max building dream brother... lgd is very strong... your going to love it... good luck with this... keep the updates coming...

im starting a few myself starting next week... cjc no dac, ipam and hgh frag along with tb-500... i really like the second part of your cycle... that looks like what i generally run minus the tren... should be a damn nice stack... personally not a fan of deca but you already know what your doing so i don't even need to get into it... that's just a personal thing anyway but if it aligns with your goals then there's not a thing wrong with it...

your going to be very pleased with adding sarms... when you see how s4 hardens you, especially with mast, your going to love it and mk with tb is basically the ultimate healer and gw is the ultimate performance enhancer and stacking it with eq is an endurance and vo2max building dream brother... lgd is very strong... your going to love it... good luck with this... keep the updates coming...

Good deal brother. They are very versatile and go along with any goal. I would save your money on the HGH Frag though. You most likely already follow a lower carb diet, and the CJC and Ipam will do the same thing, so it is a bit overkill. Just my opinion though.

Good deal brother. They are very versatile and go along with any goal. I would save your money on the HGH Frag though. You most likely already follow a lower carb diet, and the CJC and Ipam will do the same thing, so it is a bit overkill. Just my opinion though.

im actually going to start hgh in two weeks... i have some extremely high quality on its way so i am kind of kickstarting with the frag... i appreciate the feedback... i was a bit worried with hgh use because i did hold some water but i question the quality as we all know the chinese quality can be wishy washy at best... Clinic quality is a much different story... =)

I like your stack mentality a lot bro, i truly do... you think just like i do and thats a damn good thing! LOLLL... we will have to rap on some things some time bro

im actually going to start hgh in two weeks... i have some extremely high quality on its way so i am kind of kickstarting with the frag... i appreciate the feedback... i was a bit worried with hgh use because i did hold some water but i question the quality as we all know the chinese quality can be wishy washy at best... Clinic quality is a much different story... =)

I like your stack mentality a lot bro, i truly do... you think just like i do and thats a damn good thing! LOLLL... we will have to rap on some things some time bro

Even the best GH in the world will cause water retention, just part of the game. You being as lean as you are, I would not even worry about it. I use a combination of pharm grade and generic GH. I live a pretty comfortable life financial now, but not comfortable enough to be running 8iu a week of pharm grade GH daily :)

You can PM me anytime. I always enjoy conversations that have anything to do with AAS. You really can never know to much!

Even the best GH in the world will cause water retention, just part of the game. You being as lean as you are, I would not even worry about it. I use a combination of pharm grade and generic GH. I live a pretty comfortable life financial now, but not comfortable enough to be running 8iu a week of pharm grade GH daily :)

You can PM me anytime. I always enjoy conversations that have anything to do with AAS. You really can never know to much!

i hear you brother... im going to stick with 3 ius for the time being... all of these additions have been excellent so far and have cut me up even more... i have a sauna at home and i also do nearly 100 minutes of cardio a day in full out long sleeves, pants etc... so i stay extra dry, on top of aromasin use with dandelion root etc... if i see any water held whatsoever i freak out brother... just a complex... how is your cycle going??

Yes the cycle costs a good amount of money. For me, this is more of a lifestyle than a hobby, and there is nothing wrong with spending money on making your life better. If you actually take the total cost and divide it into the number of months you are on, it isn't too bad. The thing that really adds up is the support supplements to maintain health.
Dylan, I don't think you have any problems with water retention. Even if you did, it would make you appear more muscular than fat. My rule with GH is to run as much as you can afford. I will be over to comment on one of your threads shortly.
I have no quite started my cycle yet. I am actually cleansing my body from all that is evil right now in preparation for it. No weights, just light cardio. The only thing that I am running is my TRT and GH.

Top Bottom