Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adrian Peterson sets NFL record with 295 yards rushing.

BIG FUCKING WHOOP!

I ran 470 yds in Madden before :rolleyes:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! jk

He's a fucking beast. I'm excited to see what he'll do in the NFL.

Peterson is seriously a fucking Grade A ANIMAL
Ive watched almost all his games since college. and I saw the entire game today too since I live in SD
He looks like a bigger, faster, stronger more punishing Walter Payton
the guy refuses to go out of bounds, he just wants to kill whoever is trying to tackle him on his way to the end zone. Unbeleivable. Ill follow this guys career closely

Longhorn85 said:
Yeah, all those NFL Scouts who had Peterson as a top draft gem should have consulted you first. :rolleyes:

LOL. I haven't watched college football regularly in years. I didn't even know who the guy was until he played against the cowboys.. I guess those scouts saw the same thing I did. People did doubt Barry because of his size, but I was pretty sure he was gonna be a great pro. Also, a guy who was a few years younger than me from the same highschool I am from (Barry Foster). I was pretty sure he'd make the pros back when he was playing in high school. At the local health club one day while Barry was home from Arkansas, I told him that he would make the pros if he didn't doubt himself.. Of course, he listened to me. :artist:

biteme said:
LOL. I haven't watched college football regularly in years. I didn't even know who the guy was until he played against the cowboys.. I guess those scouts saw the same thing I did. People did doubt Barry because of his size, but I was pretty sure he was gonna be a great pro. Also, a guy who was a few years younger than me from the same highschool I am from (Barry Foster). I was pretty sure he'd make the pros back when he was playing in high school. At the local health club one day while Barry was home from Arkansas, I told him that he would make the pros if he didn't doubt himself.. Of course, he listened to me. :artist:

how can you be from texas and not know who adrian peterson is? he gave me and other 'horns fans 3 years of nightmares at OU

Top Bottom