Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adrian Peterson sets NFL record with 295 yards rushing.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Damn! I didn't see the game.. I've got an eye for talent at runningback because that was my position.. I knew Barry Sanders was destined for greatness while others doubted him. When I saw this dude play against the Cowboys, I said he will be one of the all time greats. 295 yards, that's insane.

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
sounds like he is the real deal. Good for him. He appears to be a good person.

like you he is also from a redneck part of texas, Tyler Tx

I've never seen anyone explode out of the backfield as fast as he did a few times against the cowboys. Looked like he was shot out of a cannon.

He rushed for 253 yards in the second half. Holy shit.. He's already broken the rookie record with two 200 yard plus games and he's on pace to shatter Eric Dickerson's rookie record of 1800 yards rushing.

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
sounds like he is the real deal. Good for him. He appears to be a good person.

like you he is also from a redneck part of texas, Tyler Tx

Tyler's redneck for sure. Not that far from me. Used to go camping there. Earl Campbell was from there also.

I love watching him play and like the vikings but think he runs to wild and won't last in the NFL. The game today he put hmself in danger to get hurt all game long, that is hard to last doing that at that level. I wish the best for him but doubt he will last.

I watched the game today and he made most of those yards today with good moves. The vikings gave him GREAT holes but he also made some really nice moves.

Top Bottom