Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abusing the Karma system, gets you banned.

This is totw!

not a concidence.
here's my rude and crude assement:
-the odds were set purposely fuct up for priecesly this sorta reason...this sympathy and outpouring never would have taken place back in digs reign. he woulda been chopped and bant (or at least forced to pay for plat...<---this is really the only logical punishment to make this matter go away and decrease some of this flagrant memememmememememmememme shit )

not a concidence.
here's my rude and crude assement:
-the odds were set purposely fuct up for priecesly this sorta reason...this sympathy and outpouring never would have taken place back in digs reign. he woulda been chopped and bant (or at least forced to pay for plat...<---this is really the only logical punishment to make this matter go away and decrease some of this flagrant memememmememememmememme shit )

How long before someone tries to outdo shrimpho by "coming back" from a bigger k deficit?

I was wondering how the fuck someone gets that far in the red. LOL

i still don't have a clue what happened. . .nor do i give a hairy rat's ass :whatever:

i don't understand the whole "karma system". . .don't know what it's for. . .and don't have the time or the inclination to learn enough about the "system" to see how it could be exploited. . .and i can't for the life of me, figure out why the hell anyone would want to. . .unless it was just for shits and giggles. . .in which case, meh, i enjoy laughing as much as the next guy i s'pose. . .especially when shit backfires on some smartass. . .

whatever. . .it's friday, i'm gonna shut'er down here pretty soon and go home and have some libations, play a little guitar with my daughter, and then maybe bang the snot outta my wife (yesterday was my birfday. . .and she still owes me a "present". . .i plan on "exploiting" her sense of charity and fairness for my own personal, sexual satisfaction. . .shhhhh. . .don't tell anyone, m'kay??)

Last edited:
shouldn't he have less than 30 days since this happened awhile ago?

I say just ban him.. i don't even know him but he annoys me with his annoying karma whoring.

He has a mental handicap and we should pass him to another board

my .02 cents

people still have alters now a days?

are any of them creative or all lame 40 year old guys thinking they are funny by saying

"i'm gay" "i blow guys" "heheheh" "lol"

Two weeks left.

Top Bottom