Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aas goals reached... now what,

I know plenty of guys who have done 1-5 cycles and stopped aas use after that.

You gotta have an exit strategy.

Perfect... that's exactly what I was thinking. "Narcissism" for me aas is a simple means to an end. And as the other guy said you could make smaller gains naturally such as working on my speed and agility. It feels good to hear/see someone say that it is possible to stop aas and be completely content. Thanks guys for reinforcing what I've been thinking for months. 2 and 1/2 years and I'm done.

There are some great non AAS supplements out there now a days my friend.

You can use Bridge
phyto serms 347
powerchews
peptides

and the list is endless for when you feel you need a boost without AAS hormones.

Best of luck to you and great mindset imo!

With BRIDGE, GEAR and UNLEASHED you can maintain muscle obtained for cycling. But of course, if you never had a strong natty foundation, gained a quick 20 pounds of water from drol and deca and no longer train as hard because it's too difficult, well, yeah, you'll just be back to square one but with a lower sperm count.

Tell us your stats and what your goal statistics are and we give you some better advice.

If you get too far past what your genetics will allow, you won't really be able to maintain it for very long without AAS.

A good example would be a friend of mine. He was thinner that shit ate like crazy but could not gain weight. The dr actually put him on gear until his weight got to a comfortable level and he never had to use agin. However, Anyone that has had a car audio system and juices can relate to this question. Is it ever loud enough?

your asking IS IT POSSIBLE

that depends on wat your goals are

is it likely you will achieve your goals and be able to maintain them? that depends wat your gaols are

if your goals to bench 455, or have 20 inch arms ripped, then its very unlikely u will ever maintain it or stop using ass

if your goal is to bench 315, and have 17 inch ripped arms, then that is possibily maintainable without aas

u need to tell us wat your gaols are before we can tell you is it possible to stop aas and keep wat youve achieved

simple rule is the greater you goal, the less likely you are going to be able to maintain it, and of course theres a point where its not maintainable without AAS

agreed - if your goals are beyond what your genetics allow for, then you have to keep on using to maintain that conditioning

if your goals are just to speedily get to a condition that you could achieve naturally but with more time, then you can stop juicing and quit.

but if the reason you are juicing is just as a shortcut then you probably arnt ready for it, or shouldnt make it a part of your life.

for me personally, my goals are to progress. and to never stop achieving. i want to improve, be it have a lower bf%, or more mass, year to year (preferably both). eventually the goal of striving for improvement doesnt "come naturally"

Top Bottom