Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aas goals reached... now what,

lilmonkey98

I'm new here but I have read the threads for years now and I don't think I have ever seen the question I'm presenting here today answered in any form.... is it possible to have clear goals in mind when taking aas and the like and quit once you've reached your physical goals, I have mine set out clearly in my journals and from start to finish its 2 years long of cutting my body fat% and gaining muscle mass and to also bring up my what I percieve as under developed arms and rear delts. Example: starting with cycling clen and cytomel to bring my bf% down then doing my first injectable cycle or test only to see how my body responds to it and add extra mass to my frame. Then equi and test to bring up my weaker body parts and gain semetry 2 cycles of equi and test to work on that. Once reached finish with cutting out all extra fat I gained while on aas cycles.... anyone? Pcts, bloodwork and the like done before during and after each cycle of course.

I'm new here but I have read the threads for years now and I don't think I have ever seen the question I'm presenting here today answered in any form.... is it possible to have clear goals in mind when taking aas and the like and quit once you've reached your physical goals, I have mine set out clearly in my journals and from start to finish its 2 years long of cutting my body fat% and gaining muscle mass and to also bring up my what I percieve as under developed arms and rear delts. Example: starting with cycling clen and cytomel to bring my bf% down then doing my first injectable cycle or test only to see how my body responds to it and add extra mass to my frame. Then equi and test to bring up my weaker body parts and gain semetry 2 cycles of equi and test to work on that. Once reached finish with cutting out all extra fat I gained while on aas cycles.... anyone? Pcts, bloodwork and the like done before during and after each cycle of course.

I might not be reading this right...but clarify for me. Are you asking now what in a sense of how do you maintain your gains? or How do you progress further? Are you saying once that has been completed (the body fat reduction) that you are satisfied or you want to set another goal???

Im asking if anyone has ever entered the worlds of aas with a specific goal in mind acheived it and never used aas again cause they got exactly what they wanted from it. the Bigger Question... Can you stop using once you have cycled a few times? Can you be completely satisfied and Quit.

This is exactly why I would never want to set a weight/BF goal for myself. After you reach it, you pretty much have no more purpose other than maintenance, which is boring as hell.

Im asking if anyone has ever entered the worlds of aas with a specific goal in mind acheived it and never used aas again cause they got exactly what they wanted from it. the Bigger Question... Can you stop using once you have cycled a few times? Can you be completely satisfied and Quit.

Of course you can..why not. If you set a reasonable and attainable goal and you met it then you just want to sustain or make smaller gains than that is awesome IMO. Many people are too hedonistic and never satisfied.

Even if you don;t want to get bigger, you can get leaner and more "in shape" and naturally attempt to maintain or acheive "roid-like" condition naturally.

I've trained all my life and I have to accept at thos point, I can only hold on to what I have. The good side of that situation is that I have such strong muscle memory I don't have to kill myself to do it. And looking better than most guys 20 years younger is kind of a kick. But I do miss those days of making every workout a chance to grow.

Of course you can..why not. If you set a reasonable and attainable goal and you met it then you just want to sustain or make smaller gains than that is awesome IMO. Many people are too hedonistic and never satisfied.

Perfect... that's exactly what I was thinking. "Narcissism" for me aas is a simple means to an end. And as the other guy said you could make smaller gains naturally such as working on my speed and agility. It feels good to hear/see someone say that it is possible to stop aas and be completely content. Thanks guys for reinforcing what I've been thinking for months. 2 and 1/2 years and I'm done.

Perfect... that's exactly what I was thinking. "Narcissism" for me aas is a simple means to an end. And as the other guy said you could make smaller gains naturally such as working on my speed and agility. It feels good to hear/see someone say that it is possible to stop aas and be completely content. Thanks guys for reinforcing what I've been thinking for months. 2 and 1/2 years and I'm done.

Absolutely. If you can reach the goals then you can maintain them. Its hard work. You dont reach goals by eating garbage and having a relaxed diet and training regimen so you definately cannot maintain your achievements that way either. I originally thought you were asking if you could ever reach a maximum potential with AAS. The answer to that is also yes. That is why alot of people use HGH now. It actually gives the body the ability to create new muscle, not just repair faster. Sorry I got off topic!

Top Bottom