Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAP: Oscar Nominations are out.

gjohnson5 said:
Compulsive liars ain't worth the spray it lysol it would take to kill them
LOL you should really stop trying...all youre doing is embarrassing yourself further.

And if youre going to decide to keep up your standard pathetic display, do the board a favor and keep it confined to one thread.

Im pretty sure nobody wants to read your bitching anymore.

75th said:
LOL you should really stop trying...all youre doing is embarrassing yourself further.

And if youre going to decide to keep up your standard pathetic display, do the board a favor and keep it confined to one thread.

Im pretty sure nobody wants to read your bitching anymore.

I'm definitly sure noone wants to hear from a compulsive liar and a delapodated piece of vermin refuse

75th said:
75th = 2nd Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5566521&postcount=55
75th = sub 0th battalion sub 0th Liar regimine

gjohnson5 said:
I'm definitly sure noone wants to hear from a compulsive liar and a delapodated piece of vermin refuse

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5566521&postcount=55
75th = sub 0th battalion sub 0th Liar regimine
LOL I dont know whats funnier...the horrible grammar or the fact that you really think that instead of being married and living in Los Angeles (where more than one board member has contacted me), Im actually a single guy from Toronto who stole my own avatar, enlarged it, and put it on a Canuck dating site.

75th said:
LOL I dont know whats funnier...the horrible grammar or the fact that you really think that instead of being married and living in Los Angeles (where more than one board member has contacted me), Im actually a single guy from Toronto who stole my own avatar, enlarged it, and put it on a Canuck dating site.

So I guess they fly you to and From Canada. Then they fly you to and from Ft Lewis, Wa where 2nd batallion 75 Ranger Regimine is stationed... Then they fly you back to LA where you are happily married...

Right?

Top Bottom