Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Guy that lives in my neighborhood just charged with murder!!(X SAINTS PLAYER)

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
S

shrimp poboy

St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Department Lt. Joe Picone investigates the scene of a homicide at 221A S. Military Rd. in Slidell on Monday. A former NFL player from who played high school ball in Slidell has bee arrested in the killing, police said.
Soron Salter and the suspect in his killing were old friends, police said.A former NFL player from the Slidell area has been arrested in connection with Monday's slaying of a man inside an apartment near Slidell, authorities said.
Terreal Michael Bierria is charged with first-degree murder.
Terreal Michael Bierria, who played football at Salmen High School and the University of Georgia before joining the Seattle Seahawks, has been booked with one count of first-degree murder in the slaying of Soron Salter.

Salter was found dead Monday in his apartment at 221A S. Military Road near Slidell. Investigators believe he was killed by Bierria during a dispute over drugs, Sheriff Jack Strain said.

A "significant amount" of cocaine was found in the home, Strain said.

Bierria spent two seasons as a strong safety with the Seattle Seahawks in 2002 and 2004. He was selected by the Seahawks as the 120th overall pick in the 2002 draft.

Salter and Bierria were old friends, Strain said.

On Monday evening, Salter's body was taken from inside the apartment at 221A S. Military Road by the St. Tammany Parish coroner's office.

The Sheriff's Office received a 9-1-1 call Monday about 1:30 p.m. saying someone in the home was "in distress," Sheriff's Office spokesman George Bonnett said. Investigators said they believe they know who made the call but are not releasing that information.

Deputies were informed over police radio that someone had been cut at the home and was bleeding badly. Blood was streaked across the door of the apartment, part of a cluster of single-story apartments on the two-lane highway near Gause Boulevard.

Shortly after Salter's body was found, Bierria drove himself to NorthShore Regional Medical Center with serious, but not life-threatening, cuts, Sheriff's Office Sgt. George Cox said. Authorities were notified of the injuries and began looking into Bierria, who was later transferred to University Hospital in New Orleans, as a possible suspect.

Investigators were able to place Bierria at the scene of the crime and the former football player, who is a resident of Oak Harbor, turned himself in at the Sheriff's Office complex late Monday night, Strain said.

Based on the nature of Salter and Bierria's wounds and evidence on the scene, detectives were able to determine that Bierria was the agressor in the fight, Strain said. Investigators believe the struggle was intense and began with an attack with a knife, though Salter may have been strangled in addition to his knife wounds, Strain said.

Deputies found weapons in the home but are not yet certain they have recovered the murder weapon.

BTW He lives in Oak Harbor where i live not to be confused with that crack house hood he was hanging at.

terrial-bierriejpg-49f6288842d32df8_small.jpg

^^^
couldn't hurt a fly

btw, never played for the Saints ... played for Seattle

a dude hung himself in his garage a few doors down recently. all over his girl leavin him.

shit better not fuck up my property value or i'll kill the mofo again.

a dude hung himself in his garage a few doors down recently. all over his girl leavin him.

shit better not fuck up my property value or i'll kill the mofo again.

I can think of better ways of checking out than by hanging

just sayin'

not a good Dawg. :(

Top Bottom