Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

A fun ride with domestic supply

I'm very pleased to have completed my domestic supply cycle and it was definitely a fun ride. I did 250 mg/week of testosterone, 300 mg/week of EQ, and 25 mg of Anavar. It was a sensational cycle and I was able to put on about 7 solid lbs.
7lbs is hella good bro @domestic-supply.com Greg is legit
 
I'm very pleased to have completed my domestic supply cycle and it was definitely a fun ride. I did 250 mg/week of testosterone, 300 mg/week of EQ, and 25 mg of Anavar. It was a sensational cycle and I was able to put on about 7 solid lbs.
bros Domestic supply is a beast. Greg really knows his stuff.
 
I'm very pleased to have completed my domestic supply cycle and it was definitely a fun ride. I did 250 mg/week of testosterone, 300 mg/week of EQ, and 25 mg of Anavar. It was a sensational cycle and I was able to put on about 7 solid lbs.
Domestic Supply is a terrific source. I think I'm going to definitely enjoy using them in the future and that was a pretty good stack you did.
 
I'm very pleased to have completed my domestic supply cycle and it was definitely a fun ride. I did 250 mg/week of testosterone, 300 mg/week of EQ, and 25 mg of Anavar. It was a sensational cycle and I was able to put on about 7 solid lbs.
There is a reason domestic supply is considered the best. They are a top-notch source.
 
Top Bottom