Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Colleague of mine inspires the NY Giants

redsamurai said:
these guys get paid millions of dollars and they need a wounded soldier to motivate them to actually play the game like they're interested in the outcome? Damn...........I'm really speechless if this is the reason why the giants have been playing better lately, that's pathetic. If anyone deserves that kind of money it's the dude sitting in the wheelchair............fuckin athletes. I'd play that fuckin game for free.......... :kaioken:

football is a game of emotions. i played in high school and nobody on my team was motivated the same in every game. i remember one game when the coach had us sky high and we ready to run through a brick wall. we never got that excited about a game even in the championship game.

so yeah, somebody like that giving a team a speech can set everybody off like an atomic bomb.

when the ny giants beat the vikings in the nfc championship 41-0 in 2000, Jim Fassel let Lawrence Taylor give the pregame speech. i could tell even after the game was over that the players were still jacked up. i wish they played like that in the superbowl.

Top Bottom