Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Colleague of mine inspires the NY Giants

Longhorn85

I was shocked when I saw this article. Greg is one of the smartest individuals I have ever met. Much, much more talented than I, which is why he was commanding a battalion.

He was going to be a very successful General.

Tremendous sacrifice, but he has a great spirit and great family, and will find greatness in a different area of life.

He represents the best America has to offer.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20974128/

A few years ago:

http://starbulletin.com/2003/11/21/sports/story1.html

god bless him. great man right man there.

i could tell that game the ny giants were playing alot more jacked up. that game was make or break and basically our season. it totally turned it around for the ny giants. the 2nd half the ny giants totally took over. our defense has been playing very good ever since.

vixensghost, your dad is a very smart man. :luxlove:

these guys get paid millions of dollars and they need a wounded soldier to motivate them to actually play the game like they're interested in the outcome? Damn...........I'm really speechless if this is the reason why the giants have been playing better lately, that's pathetic. If anyone deserves that kind of money it's the dude sitting in the wheelchair............fuckin athletes. I'd play that fuckin game for free.......... :kaioken:

redsamurai said:
these guys get paid millions of dollars and they need a wounded soldier to motivate them to actually play the game like they're interested in the outcome? Damn...........I'm really speechless if this is the reason why the giants have been playing better lately, that's pathetic. If anyone deserves that kind of money it's the dude sitting in the wheelchair............fuckin athletes. I'd play that fuckin game for free.......... :kaioken:

it only takes a spark to start a forest fire

redsamurai said:

Maybe it takes something like this to put things into perspective.

"Hell, if this guy can stay motivated after all he's been through, I can bust my ass for two hours on Sunday"

Longhorn85 said:
Maybe it takes something like this to put things into perspective.

"Hell, if this guy can stay motivated after all he's been through, I can bust my ass for two hours on Sunday"

he must be an exceptional human being, I'd call it quits after that injury.

Top Bottom