Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A close friend of mine went to a Federal Pen a few months back... I just got a christmas card from him... I am a complete asshat as I lost touch......

jh1

Long story short:

He went to the pen about 2.5 months ago, I was his biggest supporter. Talked to him all the time about it, arranged going away parties... communicated with his family, etc.

At his going away party, my wife didn't come and he asked why - I just told him that someone had to watch our daughter and that she was sorry. Reality was that she already started having an affair, but I didn't have the heart to tell him at his party like that.

Anyway... I had in mind writing him, sending him stuff, sending him money, visiting him. Going to see his mom, etc. I lost my mind, and had all but completely forgotten about him because of the turmoil in my life.

I just got a xmas card from him - addressed to my wife and I... he obviously still has no idea. I need to write him back immediatley and explain why i've disappeared... he probably thinks everyone is abandoning him.

Fug...

Re: A close friend of mine went to a Federal Pen a few months back... I just got a christmas card from him... I am a complete asshat as I lost touch......

What did he do?

Re: A close friend of mine went to a Federal Pen a few months back... I just got a christmas card from him... I am a complete asshat as I lost touch......

That sucks man. Jail is no joke. Once you go its all over!

Who the hell throws a going away party for someone going to jail? I hope you meant to say "saying goodbye gathering" or something.

It was a financial crime.. tax related.

It is a 'camp' atmosphere from what he says... no violence w/ is a good thing.

Yeah going away party is bad wording... whatever you want to call it. It was a goodbye type thing... a way to let him know we were all there for him.

Ok so its tax evasion of some sort. Must have been a good chunk of change to be going away to fed prison. How long did he get?

superdave said:
Ok so its tax evasion of some sort. Must have been a good chunk of change to be going away to fed prison. How long did he get?

22 months...

Expects to serve 4 or 5... that's what he says. :whatever:

That sucks man. I'm sure he'll understand if you talk to him. It's not like you aren't dealing with your own shit right now.

JH1 said:
Long story short:

He went to the pen about 2.5 months ago, I was his biggest supporter. Talked to him all the time about it, arranged going away parties... communicated with his family, etc.

At his going away party, my wife didn't come and he asked why - I just told him that someone had to watch our daughter and that she was sorry. Reality was that she already started having an affair, but I didn't have the heart to tell him at his party like that.

Anyway... I had in mind writing him, sending him stuff, sending him money, visiting him. Going to see his mom, etc. I lost my mind, and had all but completely forgotten about him because of the turmoil in my life.

I just got a xmas card from him - addressed to my wife and I... he obviously still has no idea. I need to write him back immediatley and explain why i've disappeared... he probably thinks everyone is abandoning him.

Fug...
Write him, now. Give him the synopsis & discuss more when you go to visit him before Christmas.

Sounds like bullshit to me. WHat did he do? Not report the extra money he made from mowing lawns?

Top Bottom