Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A boxing cycle

KingTurd

I'm not sure how much juice would help with boxing.
I weigh around 165 and like to lose fat and gain strength, but not really gain any weight.
Obviously, anabolics like anavar, deca or equipoise seem to be logical choices. However, I am worried about deca-dick. I am assuming you can also get equi-dick, or winny-dick? Fina would probably be good too... no water gains, aggression...but perhaps too toxic.
I was also thinking of adding propionate. Improved endurance due to increased red blood cell production, agression, solid muscle gains, and no erection problems.
I know Tommy Morrision admitted to abusing steriods for 8 years. Not sure how much roids helped him. Evander Hollyfeild also is looks like a juicer and gained 30 pounds of solid muscle when he moved up from cruserweight. Sure helped him...
Anyway, any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

What about an Anavar only cycle or maybe with some EQ or Prop in there.
Anavar at 40-50mg/Day for 8-10 weeks should give you great strength gains while puting on a little quality muscle. You could throw some Eq in there at 400mg/week for 10 weeks or Prop at 100mg/eod for 8 weeks. Either would be a good choice to go with. Good Luck!

M18

KingTurd said:
I know Tommy Morrision admitted to abusing steriods for 8 years.

Yeah, I remember going out on saturday night, you know, getting loaded on deca and creatine. Sometimes, if we just got really crazy, we threw in some aminos. Good times, good times. :rolleyes:

What is the difference between steroid abuse and use? Is doing enough to give you solid gains abuse?Whatever, that has always annoyed me.

If you don't want any weight gain, you are going to need to go for the more androgenic type drugs: halo, tren/fina, etc. Stay away from anabolics, or ones that promote water retention.

Just a note, I have never done halo, so take this with a grain of salt. Try some halo, and fina, and add no more than 100mg/week of test. That is just to keep everything functioning. But everything I have heard about halo, is that you can be a real dick while on it. With this stack, you probably won't gain much weight at all, but your strength, aggression, and body composition will all be tremendous.

If you want to (read: afford it), add in a low, low dose of oxandrolone, maybe 30mg/day. I think once you hit the 50mg/day mark, you run the risk of adding some weight, maybe a couple of pounds, but you said you didn't want any gain.

hth
txlonghorn

This is difference between steroid use and abuse. Steroid use is any use for medical reasons, such as weight regulation after surgery, treatment for those who are HIV+, and osteoporosis. Steroid abuse is defined as any use for improving your strength for athletics or to look good in a tank top.

I know, I know, I don't necessarily agree with that either so don't shoot the messenger. You asked.

Thx for the reply dawgslappa, if that is your real name, lol.

I can just see you now meeting some chick's parents for the first time...
Dad: So, ....dawgslappa? What kind of nickname is that?
Dslappa: Oh, I got it because I keep slappin' all those bitches' asses when I'm gettin'em doggy-style. So, dawgslappa.
Dad: Git tha gun, Maw.
:eek:

Yeah, I think it is funny in a non-humorous way that some fat, yet skinny doctor is going to tell me that I shouldn't take steroids. :mad:

Halotesten is your best bet, you wont gain nothing but it will get you aggressive and strong, its pretty hard on your body though, I know alot of guys doing it and the sides are nasty, I was debating on it but its not worth the risk, how much body fat do you have? even anavar might make you jump into the next weightclass, unless you lose more bf% you dont want that because you will be at the bottom of your wieght class instead of the top where you want to be. I was 178 at lightheavy but was starting to have troule making weight, I am doing sustanon 250 right now and have gained alot, I am 200 pounds now which is about where I want to stay, I am not holding much water though, I still have another 4 weeks to go on this cycle, I am just about out of my sust. so I have some of the old omna's to do which will probobly get the water retention into high gear, will most likely bulk upto 215 or so but I want to stay at the top of the heavyweights (198-200 pounds) 201 and beyond is not cool, going from lightheavy to superheavyweight is a big jump, plus coming in just over 200 against guys who are naturally 230-250 would put me at a disadvantage. If you did a stack of winny, primo and EQ or deca, you would be good to go, depending on how you respond to juice and you current condition, I might do this cycle in the fall, good cutting cycle and you will keep most of the gains. If you are ripped already then you might gain 10 pounds of muscle which would put you in the LT heavies 3 pounds short of the heavyweights which is a good spot to be. Just do alot of stretches between sets, it may fatigue your muscles but you dont want to lose speed by tightening up too much, also make sure to use the entire range of motion when lifting.

a boxing cycle

Thanks for the resposes guys.
"Abuse" was the word Tommy Morrison used to describe his steroid use, so that is why I used it. Thanks steroids he gained 20 pounds of muscle and made millions of dollars, which doesn't really sound like "abuse" to me.

Just a thought would fina and t3 work for his boxing cycle that way he cuts down on the bf% while also gaining strengh. Maybe he could also use armidex and maybe a little test to keep his sisnet working aswell

Top Bottom