Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/8 NFL Tampa Bay @ NY jets

the jets just don't have any talent.. Tannebaum ruined that team and its gonna take years to recover.. Geno Smith isn't the answer.. running out of the back of the endzone shows a major lack of awareness, thats something you cannot learn as a QB.. they may win this game because the bucs aren't very good either but i don't see them winning more than 5 games with Geno as their starter.

and i actually think Rex is a good coach.. i mean the record he has had as Jets coach vs. the talent he has had is nothing short of remarkable. your problem though has been tannebaum and the worst owner maybe in all professional sports woody johnson.

i mean seriously if Chris Ivory is your most talented offensive player then thats pretty laughable. that guy was the #4 RB for the Saints (he wasn't better than Ingram, Thomas and Sproles) and you consider him your most talented player? i don't think any defensive coordinators are gonna be too worried

It was an ugly win, but we will take it. In regards to your comments about Ivory. Give him sometime and will be decent he is a very hard runner and will run through anything in his way as he showed a couple times today(even if one was his own player)

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

pats stink! wow they should of lost. Jets got a bit lucky! they are a developing team.

Patriots are lucky because they play the jets bills and some other knockoff team in the afc division. this is why the giants always win against the patriots the past 2 superbowls.

Pats game is going to be a good test for Geno, thought he did very well against TB considering the pressure on him. Our "D" has potential to be in the top 10. Bring on Brady!

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

^^ haha. If they beat bama 2x in a row they will be legends.

not going to lie TAMU usually got rocked in the big 12 and had mediocre seasons. I think oklahoma beat them 77-0 in the last decade.

Tannehill has a hawt wife to. hes a winner in my book. Might get a ring unlike marino!

Top Bottom