Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/29 MNF Baltimore @ Pittsburgh 8:35 est on ESPN

motodawg

EF VIP
FYI Leaving myself the options to lock this at anytime if the line changes more than a point

The Baltimore Ravens and the Pittsburgh Steelers will both be gunning for a victory on Monday when they meet at Heinz Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Steelers listed as 6-point favorites versus the Ravens, while the game's total is sitting at 34½.

The Ravens defeated Cleveland 28-10 as a 2.5-point favorite in Week 3. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (37).

Le'Ron McClain rushed for 66 yards on 17 carries with a pair of touchdowns for Baltimore, while Joe Flacco passed for 129 yards with two interceptions in the win.

The Steelers lost to Philadelphia 15-6 as a 3.5-point underdog in Week 3. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (45).

Ben Roethlisberger threw for 131 yards with an interception before leaving with a wrist injury for Pittsburgh, while Willie Parker was held to 20 yards on 13 carries.

Current streak:
Baltimore has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Baltimore: 2-0 SU, 2-0 ATS
Pittsburgh: 2-1 SU, 1-2 ATS

the line is at 6 hurricane slayer you want to do a 5.5 with different odds?????? I did a .5mil so i am sure folks want to do a mil on this someone can pick up the other half or offer your own version..................hell with wall street who knows maybe i"ll bail out

this line has droped to pitt -5.5 .. some value in the line in this thread

after the weekend I just had I'm going to need this one. and baseball playoffs start Wed. so hopefully I'll build some K back there.

after the weekend I just had I'm going to need this one. and baseball playoffs start Wed. so hopefully I'll build some K back there.

we should make a bookie group like the AA thing .. all we need is bookie to join so we can talk about planning events behind clozed doors .. im gonna get on it

we should make a bookie group like the AA thing .. all we need is bookie to join so we can talk about planning events behind clozed doors .. im gonna get on it

send me an invite as for one day, i will start booking:theshadow

Top Bottom