Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/27 NCAAFB #8 Alabama @ #3 Georgia 7:45PM ET ESPN

My Daughter married a hard core Bama fan he's got a room with nothing but Bama stuff in it named my first grandaughter Ala and 1st grandson Bama so how could i bet against that .....tell me how? Hmm he dresses those little baby's up in bear bryant outfits and makes-em cheer it's torturous lol...............J/K J/K the part about her and her husband yes but they have no kid's lol

My Daughter married a hard core Bama fan he's got a room with nothing but Bama stuff in it named my first grandaughter Ala and 1st grandson Bama so how could i bet against that .....tell me how? Hmm he dresses those little baby's up in bear bryant outfits and makes-em cheer it's torturous lol...............J/K J/K the part about her and her husband yes but they have no kid's lol

lol. do you know that one of the most popular first and middle names in my area is Brooke Lynn. yes, Brooklyn.

lol its amazing what people name ther kid's my are pretty common Carol Elaine we call her Lainey 25,Eric 23 he's a marine, Chris 18 he's in college, Jacob 13 motocross, Emily 9 gymnastics.....full plate

Top Bottom