Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/25 nfl steelers @ colts 830 pm est nbc

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Pittsburgh Steelers Vs. Indianapolis Colts

- The fans at Lucas Oil Stadium will be treated to a game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Indianapolis Colts when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Steelers listed as 11-point favorites versus the Colts, while the game's total is sitting at 39½.

The Steelers were a 24-0 winner in their most recent outing at home against the Seahawks. They covered the 13.5–point spread as favorites, while the total score (24) made winners of UNDER bettors.

The Colts were a 27-19 loser in their most recent outing at home against the Browns. They failed to cover the 1.5–point spread as underdogs, while the total score (46) made winners of OVER bettors.

Current streak:
Indianapolis has lost 2 straight games.
Team records:
Pittsburgh: 1-1 SU, 1-1 ATS
Indianapolis: 0-2 SU, 0-2 ATS
Pittsburgh most recently:
When playing in September are 6-4
When playing on turf are 5-5
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing outside the division are 6-4

Indianapolis most recently:
When playing in September are 6-4
When playing on turf are 5-5
After being outgained are 6-4
When playing outside the division are 4-6

As long as Peyton isnt in I think its safe to take the steelers. They pitched a shutout last week against the Seahawks.

My K's on PITT>

I live in Steeler country and I must say I hate them, and the people around here really make me hate them. Colts 24 Squeelers 17

Top Bottom