Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/25 NFL NY Giants @ San Diego ESPN tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Giants/Chargers clash set for Sunday

The San Diego Chargers will be looking to rebound from a 20-17 loss to Denver last week when they host the New York Giants on Sunday.

Sporting an 0-2 overall record and an 0-1 mark within the division, the Chargers aim to knock the Giants (0-0 in the division) for a loss.

The Chargers are favored, opening as 6.5-point chalk, with an opening total of 42.5. They are 0-1-1 ATS this season and 2-0 OU. The Giants are 2-0 ATS and are 1-1 OU.

New York picked up a win against New Orleans last game as 3.5-point favorites, tallying a score of 27-10. The total sailed under.

Marty Schottenheimer's team blew a lead in the fourth quarter last game and look to bounce back with stronger play down the stretch in front of the home fans. They lost 20-17 versus Denver in a game that saw anyone betting under win their wager.

The Giants have an aggressive defence rated third in the league in forcing turnovers. San Diego knows it and will be looking to protect the ball.

didnt like this game enuff to bet it, but if i had to i would of taken the giants which means the bolts should rout them they way my day went

Top Bottom