Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/25 **goin on 4t 9 mill limit call out** fresno vs miss 730 pm est

slayer and redshirt.. your karma has been returned.. this was a private event between me and goin on 4t.my lock of the week vs going on 4t favorite team/ lock

could have swore the title of this event was easy to understand .. if not i am sorry for not making this clearer
thread just said call out.. there were double events out on some of the games so i figured this was fair game. my bad, i figured this was good to go. i lost 10mil on bama so i was just trying to recoup.

thread just said call out.. there were double events out on some of the games so i figured this was fair game. my bad, i figured this was good to go. i lost 10mil on bama so i was just trying to recoup.

check out the posts in southernlords miss vs fresno thread below.. just dont want u think im cheating u of k ..says it clear in here
>>>http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/k...dogs-vs-mississippi-rebels-7-30pm-719933.html

i didnt do so great this week in college either .. cant let the bet go threw, i gave slayer his karma back also and he would have lost .. ill give u extra k hits during the week to make it up to u

check out the posts in southernlords miss vs fresno thread below.. just dont want u think im cheating u of k ..says it clear in here
>>>http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/k...dogs-vs-mississippi-rebels-7-30pm-719933.html

i didnt do so great this week in college either .. cant let the bet go threw, i gave slayer his karma back also and he would have lost .. ill give u extra k hits during the week to make it up to u
it's cool man, i didn't see those posts before i bet. i ended up breaking even on the day which is fine with me cause i started off real bad.

He called lock long before the game started, nice call Hurrican!
Hope you do well today with the pro-games.

Ur such a db terd! Why don't you go away???

jk LOL

Top Bottom