Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/22 NFL NY Jets @ San Diego 8:30est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
alot is going in SD direction. They are 0-2, I cant see them going 0-3 to start the season. They are playing home on monday night, plus after last weeks horrible call you know the officiating is going to let alot slide for SD. But I still have to go with my jets on this one, they played bad last week and I dont see them playing like that 2 weeks in a row.

I got a date tonight and I'm headed out
looks like I'm pulling for SD
don't expect this to be settled until later tonight

alot is going in SD direction. They are 0-2, I cant see them going 0-3 to start the season. They are playing home on monday night, plus after last weeks horrible call you know the officiating is going to let alot slide for SD. But I still have to go with my jets on this one, they played bad last week and I dont see them playing like that 2 weeks in a row.

They can still win by 8 points and everyone wins, but to say they are going to win by 9 or more that is kind of a strech. However, Monday night games that are thought to be great on paper end up being blowouts. Unfortunately this has been an especially odd week for pro games.

Including the postseason, Brett Favre is 9-1 on the road all-time vs. California teams (5-1 in SF, 3-0 in SD and 1-0 in Oak). His only loss in California came against the 49ers in the 1998 playoffs. Favre has thrown 37 interceptions on Monday Night Football — most of any QB all-time.

Well, looks like all of us went and done fucked ourselves on this one.

Im sure glad all of us went all in.

Top Bottom