Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/21 NFL Dallas @ Green Bay 8est sunday night special

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
last season I paid what 36 dollars per month for my surrogate bookie accounts for multiple months to keep this forum going
money out of my own pocket to keep this feature alive

last season I paid what 36 dollars per month for my surrogate bookie accounts for multiple months to keep this forum going
money out of my own pocket to keep this feature alive

dont worry bro if u ever go in the red now .. i will personally give the mills u need to get out and have some k to spare .. i doubt it now cause u got a fuckin lot of k but just sayin

nice!

dont worry bro if u ever go in the red now .. i will personally give the mills u need to get out and have some k to spare .. i doubt it now cause u got a fuckin lot of k but just sayin

I know that
bookie forum regulars recognize who is square
e.g. G4 as i call him wants fresno state up
he got fresno state at the prevailing -6.5 spread
I don't lean against anybody
you want an event I'll do my best to present a fair line
most of the time I know how these special requests are going to bet
and I've never moved a line against them
my word is bond

everything's gone
I can't reference threads I compiled to store info

overall I take issue with the little feifdoms this site creates
it's the way it's organized
and then they have mods,that were carefully selected,misbehaving and all this sand box "I'm in charge" bullshit

I've declined mod status and the various wtf sub status profiles they have now
mentor
COTB
whatever

I will say this
I'd set it up so the members with authority were subject to yearly review
and put to a vote

where's samoth when you need him.

I have to agree Tim was a great bro and he was real if youi bail and don't let me know where you are i will hunt you down and kill you. I know whewre you live

I have to agree Tim was a great bro and he was real if youi bail and don't let me know where you are i will hunt you down and kill you. I know whewre you live

Yep! YOu have lots of good people here who appreciate what you do. It would be a big loss not to have you in here Spart.

Top Bottom