Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/19 NFL Houston Texans vs. Washington Redskins 4:15pm

This was a great game,... good , & competitive game. I think these guys are looking good to go into the post -season. I feel sorry for Dallas this coming week against the Texans.:(
they got no defense.. they should have lost this game.. dallas is better then them

dallas actually deserved to beat redskins more then the texans did

barring that fumble brain fart before the half.. u have to read into games more then the final score bro

maybe not for the game that just passed.. but for future games

Yea, but our offense is too predictable under Jason Garrett! Yes, I know what you mean and say,,,its just I am pissed off at the Cowboys!! I expect WAY better from them, they have too many issues in penalties and 3rd down plays. Only one that looks like a fraking awesome threat is Miles Austin and he is working for evey bit of his $54 Million contract. Jerry Jones better get on some ass this week , especially on the coaching staff, they got Texans!

Top Bottom