Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/18 nfl packers @ panthers 1 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Green Bay Packers Vs. Carolina Panthers

- The Green Bay Packers and the Carolina Panthers will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Bank of America Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Packers listed as 10-point favorites versus the Panthers, while the game's total is sitting at 46½.

Green Bay won its last outing, a 42-34 result against the Saints on September 8. The Packers covered in that game as a 4.5-point favorite, while the 76 combined points took the game OVER the total.

Carolina lost its last outing, a 28-21 result against the Cardinals on September 11. The Panthers failed to cover in that game as a 6.5-point underdog, while the 49 combined points took the game OVER the total.

Team records:
Green Bay: 1-0 SU, 1-0 ATS
Carolina: 0-1 SU, 0-1 ATS
Green Bay most recently:
When playing in September are 6-4
When playing on grass are 8-2
After being outgained are 7-3
When playing outside the division are 8-2

Carolina most recently:
When playing in September are 2-8
When playing on grass are 2-8
After outgaining opponent are 4-6
When playing outside the division are 2-8

Cam newton will be introduced to the NFL come game day, I am sorry but the Packers are NOT the Cardinals, get that straight.

If I am wrong, I will eat crow...

Top Bottom