Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/16 N.O. Saints @ Carolina Panthers 1pmet

Damn bro...was pulling for you, even though Saints have always been my 49ers rivals! Just think of it this way...KA just helped motivate you...like you needed it lol!!!

That may b. but im no dog. I just know my shit. I was actually hoping to lose cuz i need the motivation. Altho i cant wait to collect lol. Next week we can bet again. I am more than willing collect again. Signed X- THE DOG

That may b. but im no dog. I just know my shit. I was actually hoping to lose cuz i need the motivation. Altho i cant wait to collect lol. Next week we can bet again. I am more than willing collect again. Signed X- THE DOG

I don't think he was calling you a dog Dawg...just a figure of speach...our kind of term of endearment!!!

Congrats on your win bro!!!

Oh i know im just playing along.

Actually I was talking about the faggot ass panthers as dogs but nonetheless I made a bet and so I will pay up... lolll thanks MA... I have partaken in quite a few push up bets so this is nothing new... =)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Ya. Well that and the saints just look lost at times. U r about peyton. He was the mastermind. Its going to possibly b a ruff season for you dylan

Top Bottom