Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/16 N.O. Saints @ Carolina Panthers 1pmet

My boys are bouncing back this week... brees is going to light these motherfuckers up!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Dylan you are a saints fan? Interesting. Wanna make a wager on game. I will bet you 250 pushups and 500 decline crunches carolina wins in a shocker.

Dylan you are a saints fan? Interesting. Wanna make a wager on game. I will bet you 250 pushups and 500 decline crunches carolina wins in a shocker.

Ooohhh...want to see this happen, come on D...you can do all of that as your warm up lol!!! KA...pretty bold bro, seem to be getting pretty comfy around here now huh???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Just trying to make my mark son. Lol. I fig mr triathlete shud b able to do that in his sleep. So im hoping it will entice him to bet lol!

Just trying to make my mark son. Lol. I fig mr triathlete shud b able to do that in his sleep. So im hoping it will entice him to bet lol!

Fuck that bro... make that shit 1000 push ups... new Orleans will beat that bitch ass

Ooohhh...want to see this happen, come on D...you can do all of that as your warm up lol!!! KA...pretty bold bro, seem to be getting pretty comfy around here now huh???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Lolll you know it brother

1000 push UPS

3 minutes for 100 x 10 = 30 minutes of video

1500 decline crunches

5 minutes for 150 x 10 = 50 minutes of video.

1.3 hours of watching a sweaty man doing a boring workout...

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Top Bottom